The cost as well as attribute collection of the LaserJet M2727 series makes it much better matched for little offices, however busy office can benefit too. The M2727 multifunctions come network-ready with an Ethernet port, but you could also connect to a single PC via a USB port. It's compatible with both Mac and also Windows operating systems. It comes with 64MB of non-upgradeable memory.
The copy attributes are basic for an office device. You could make up to 99 duplicates at the same time, as well as reduce or increase the size of with pre-programmed worths (fit to dimension) or custom-made worths between 25 percent and also 400 percent. You could also instruct the photo copier to do 2-to-1 as well as 4-to-1 copies, in addition to autoduplex duplicates, from either double-sided or single-sided originals.
The style of the LaserJet M2727 series multifunction is all business. The putty-and-gray body of the M2727nf stands 19.7 inches large, 16 inches deep, as well as 18 inches high, and evaluates nearly 38 extra pounds (the M2727nfs is taller as well as heavier because of an additional paper tray). The flatbed scanner lid is covered by a 50-page automatic document feeder.
The LaserJet M2727 multifunction has the common 3,000-page printer toner cartridge, which you can change with the exact same or with the high-capacity version, which is good for regarding 7,000 web pages. The previous prices $81 to change, while the latter costs $148. Making use of the bigger variation for ideal worth, this works out to a per-page print cost of around 2.1 cents, a practical expense. The month-to-month duty cycle is 15,000 prints, that makes this ideal for small to medium workplaces.
Scan To options consist of check to submit and check to e-mail (the options even discern between scanning photos and files). When the scan is full, the Save To box is introduced on your COMPUTER, allowing you to select where to save the file. Format options include JPEG, TIFF, bitmap, GIF, as well as PDF. The Scan To switch comes preprogrammed to supply check to submit and check to e-mail options, but you could reprogram the switch to include scan to program options. If you want to scan utilizing optical personality acknowledgment, you'll have to set up the Readiris Pro program, which starts a separate CD from the printer's drivers.
For faxing, you could conserve around 120 access in the MF2727's phonebook, including both individuals and also teams. The first 16 access also correspond to the eight one-touch dial buttons on the control panel (the Shift essential allows you connect 2 numbers to a solitary switch). Pressing the Telephone directory button calls the listings on the control board's text LCD, so you could check out them to pick an individual or team. If you sign up for caller ID, you could activate junk-fax stopping. The MF2727 likewise permits you to send a postponed fax, forward faxes, as well as receive faxes in safe and secure mode. The last choice shops incoming faxes in memory as well as prints them out only when you get in a password.
HP LaserJet Pro M2727 Driver & Software Specs
|Maximum Resolution||1200x1200 dpi|
|Print Speed||Up to 27 ppm|
|First Print Out Speed||As fast as 10 seconds|
|Printer Duty Cycle||Printer: 15,000 pages/month|
Copier: 15,000 pages/month
ADF: 2,250 pages/month
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 14.0" (21.59 x 35.56 cm)|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed, ADF|
|Optical Resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||Up to 19,200 dpi|
|Scan Speed||~ 19 seconds/page (200 dpi, 24-bit JPEG)|
|Maximum Scan Area||Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7" (21.59 x 29.72 cm)|
ADF: 8.5 x 14.0" (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
|Scanner Drivers||TWAIN, WIA|
|Maximum Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|First Copy-Out Time||As fast as 8 seconds|
|Maximum Copy Size||Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7" (21.59 x 29.72 cm)|
ADF: 8.5 x 14.0" (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
|Quantity||1 to 99|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25 to 400%|
|Copy Features||Contrast Adjustments, Copy Quality (Text, Mixed, Film/Photo/Picture, Draft), Multipage, Collation, Tray Select, Paper Size, Paper Type, Restore Default|
|Modem Speed||33.6 kbps|
|Transmission Speed||3 seconds/page|
|Fax Resolution||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|Fax Memory||Up to 600 pages|
|Speed Dial Locations||Up to 120 numbers|
|Fax Broadcasting||Up to 119 locations|
|Fax Features||Auto Fax Reduction, Fax Forwarding, Fax Polling (receive only), Junk Barrier, Auto Redial, Delayed Sending, Distinctive Ring, PC Fax, Telephone Mode|
|Paper-Feed Method||ADF, Multipurpose Tray, Input Tray|
|Paper Capacity||ADF: 50 sheets|
Multipurpose Tray: 50 sheets
Input Tray: 250 sheets
|Paper Types||Paper: Plain, bond, color, heavy, letterhead, light, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough|
Other: Envelopes, transparencies, labels, cardstock
|Paper Sizes||Tray 1 - Standard: Letter, Legal, Index Card, Postcard|
Tray 1 - Envelope: #5 1/2 Baronial through #11
Tray 1 - Custom: 3.0 x 5.0 to 8.5 x 14.0" (7.62 x 12.7 to 21.59 x 35.56 cm)
Tray 2 - Standard: Letter, Legal
Tray 2 - Custom: 5.8 x 8.3 to 8.5 x 14.0" (14.8 x 21.0 to 21.59 x 35.56 cm)
ADF - Standard: Letter, Legal
ADF - Custom: 5.5 x 5.5 to 8.5 x 14.0" (12.7 x 12.7 to 21.59 x 35.56 cm)
Duplexing: Letter, Legal
HP LaserJet Pro M2727 Driver & Software Downloads
|HP Full Feature Software and Drivers – OS X v10.7||1.5.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet M2727 MFP Series Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6 Full Solution||v1.4.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet M2727 MFP Series Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4.x, v10.5 Full Solution||1.3.5||280 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Firmware Update Utility – Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.9||20140702||39.5 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 – Windows 10/2003/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit)||18.104.22.16862||17 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1/2012 (32-bit)||22.214.171.12436||17.66MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit)||126.96.36.19936||18.65MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 – Windows 10/2003/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||188.8.131.5262||18.9 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||184.108.40.20636||19.54MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||220.127.116.1136||20.44MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/2012 (64-bit)||18.104.22.168||1.5 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/2012 (32-bit)||22.214.171.124||1 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet M2727 MFP Series Full Solution EMEA2 – Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit)||5.2||249 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet M2727 MFP Series Full Solution EMEA3 – Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit)||5.2||238.6 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet M2727 MFP Series Full Solution EMEA4 – Windows 7/8/8.1/10/2012 (32/64-bit)||5.2||238.6 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet M2727 MFP Series Full Solution AM-EMEA1 – Windows 7/8/8.1/10/2012 (32/64-bit)||5.2||249.7 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet M2727 MFP Series Full Solution AP – Windows 7/8/8.1/10/2012 (32/64-bit)||5.2||237.3 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet Pro M2727 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP LaserJet Pro M2727 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP LaserJet Pro M2727 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP LaserJet Pro M2727. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP LaserJet Pro M2727 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP LaserJet Pro M2727 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP LaserJet Pro M2727 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP LaserJet Pro M2727 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro M2727 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro M2727 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP LaserJet Pro M2727 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M2727 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP LaserJet Pro M2727. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro M2727 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro M2727 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP LaserJet Pro M2727 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP LaserJet Pro M2727 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP LaserJet Pro M2727 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP LaserJet Pro M2727 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP LaserJet Pro M2727 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP LaserJet Pro M2727 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP LaserJet Pro M2727 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro M2727 printer until needed.
- Insert HP LaserJet Pro M2727 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP LaserJet Pro M2727 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP LaserJet Pro M2727 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP LaserJet Pro M2727 printer is ready to use.