There are some information about HP Photosmart C4272 that you should know. To use this printer, you should have minimum requirements for the windows. For the first is operating system. This printer can be used only for windows 2000, XP, Vista, windows 7 and Mac. For the second is processor. The processor used for this printer will be different for each operating system. For windows 2000 and XP, you need Intel Pentium II, Celeron, or compatible processor. Intel Pentium III or higher is recommended. For the third is RAM. For windows 2000 and XP, you need 128 or 256 MB higher RAM. For windows vista and 7, you need 512 MB RAM.
After talking about minimum requirements which are needed for this HP Photosmart C4272, then you need to know about the printer specifications. For the first is printer speed. Printer speed based on the complexity of the document. This means that when you want to print the complex document like picture, this will be slower than text document. For the second, the document which is printed for minimum and maximum is high. For a month you can print 500 documents for minimum. For maximum document that can be printed by you are 5000 documents in a month.
If you buy this printer, you will get some advantages. For the first is a lot of information. As mentioned above there are some basics information. By using that information, you can know either your windows support or not. You can check the product information in the website. For the second are suggestions. There are some suggestions for you. For example you need to choose the right operation system for example. These suggestions will be very helpful to maintain your printer. For the last is product warranty check of the HP Photosmart C4272.
HP Photosmart C4272 Driver & Software Downloads
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.3.9/v10.4/v10.5
HP Photosmart Installer – Max OS X 10.3/10.4/
HP Photosmart AiO Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.6
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page – Mac OS X v10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
HP Photosmart C4272 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 8.1/8/
HP Update Software Utility – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP (32-bit)
HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows (windows 8.1/8/7/vista)
HP Print and Scan Doctor (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)
HP Photosmart C4272 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 7/
HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7/
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows 7/vista/XP (32-bit)
HP Photosmart C4272 All-in-One Full Feature Software and Drivers – Windows vista/XP
HP Multi-Function Products Driver Bundle – IT Professional Use Only – Windows vista/XP/2000
HP Photosmart Basic Driver – Windows vista/XP/2000
Critical Update to Enhance Reliability of Network and USB Connectivity and Improve System Responsiveness While Printing – Windows vista/XP
Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue – Windows vista/XP (32-bit)
Recommended Update to Enable Scanning on Vista Computer with Tablet Drivers – Windows vista/
HP Print Driver Update – Windows vista/XP
Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue – Windows XP (64-bit)
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows XP (64-bit)
HP Photosmart C4272 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP Photosmart C4272 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP Photosmart C4272 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP Photosmart C4272. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP Photosmart C4272 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP Photosmart C4272 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP Photosmart C4272 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP Photosmart C4272 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4272 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4272 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP Photosmart C4272 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP Photosmart C4272 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Photosmart C4272. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4272 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4272 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Photosmart C4272 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Photosmart C4272 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP Photosmart C4272 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP Photosmart C4272 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Photosmart C4272 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Photosmart C4272 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Photosmart C4272 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4272 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Photosmart C4272 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Photosmart C4272 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Photosmart C4272 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Photosmart C4272 printer is ready to use.