People love to keep their memorable event or day in the form of photo. Nowadays since the photo can be saved in digital file, it is easier to be printed. People even can print the photo through their printer in home. However, the result of the print out maybe not as god as when you go to studio photo, well that was an old story since now you can easily get good result of your photo print out when you choose multifunction printer. Multifunction printer is a printer which can be used for multi tasking not only to print out the document but also can print photo, scanning, and copying. If you look for multi function printer then you can try HP Photosmart C4240.
HP Photosmart C4240 is one of HP product which pretty recommended because it has good design and affordable price. This printer will surely make you can print the document or photo in perfect looks; you also will easily scan and copy your document with the printer. You can see the photo or the document that you want to print using a 1.5 inch color image display. This way you can print the photo or the document quicker also makes beautiful result. This printer also will help you get easier way to edit the photo or document. You can also share your photo using HP Photosmart Essential software which helps you to get good quality copy and scan.
Like Canon MX455 and Canon MG5150 , HP Photosmart C4240 is the best choice when you look for simple but multifunction printer. Moreover, the price of the printer is considered affordable which makes almost every people can afford to buy the printer. This printer will surely helpful when you love to print out your photo to make your memorable day can be seen again and again in your home.
HP Photosmart C4240 Driver & Software Downloads
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.3.9/v10.4/v10.5
HP Photosmart Installer – Max OS X 10.3/10.4/
HP Photosmart AiO Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.6
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page – Mac OS X v10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
HP Photosmart C4240 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 8.1/8/
HP Update Software Utility – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP (32-bit)
HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows (windows 8.1/8/7/vista)
HP Print and Scan Doctor (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)
HP Photosmart C4240 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 7/
HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7/
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows 7/vista/XP (32-bit)
HP Photosmart C4240 All-in-One Full Feature Software and Drivers – Windows vista/XP
HP Multi-Function Products Driver Bundle – IT Professional Use Only – Windows vista/XP/2000
HP Photosmart Basic Driver – Windows vista/XP/2000
Critical Update to Enhance Reliability of Network and USB Connectivity and Improve System Responsiveness While Printing – Windows vista/XP
Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue – Windows vista/XP (32-bit)
Recommended Update to Enable Scanning on Vista Computer with Tablet Drivers – Windows vista/
HP Print Driver Update – Windows vista/XP
Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue – Windows XP (64-bit)
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows XP (64-bit)
HP Photosmart C4240 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP Photosmart C4240 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP Photosmart C4240 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP Photosmart C4240. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP Photosmart C4240 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP Photosmart C4240 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP Photosmart C4240 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP Photosmart C4240 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4240 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4240 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP Photosmart C4240 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP Photosmart C4240 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Photosmart C4240. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4240 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4240 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Photosmart C4240 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Photosmart C4240 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP Photosmart C4240 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP Photosmart C4240 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Photosmart C4240 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Photosmart C4240 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Photosmart C4240 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4240 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Photosmart C4240 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Photosmart C4240 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Photosmart C4240 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Photosmart C4240 printer is ready to use.