If you have bought a printer and you want to use it in your computer or another PC, you have to make sure that you have downloaded the driver as well. The driver is the connector between your PC and your printer. If you have not downloaded or installed it in your PC, so you can’t use the printer as well. So that is why, the driver should be installed in your PC to make you can use the printer kindly. Well, there are many ways for you to get the driver itself, you can download it on the internet or normally it has been in the CD program while you are buying the printer itself. However, if you did not get the CD program itself, you can download it on the internet, as well as if you are looking for the HP Photosmart 2608 driver.
If you got the CD program of this driver, you just have to enter the disk through your PC, open it and you can directly to install it in your PC. After the install is done, you can use the printer as well. However, before you are going to buy the printer, you have to make sure that your PC’s specification can work together. As example, if you want to buy the HP Photosmart 2608, you should ensure that you have the right specifications as what its required for the PC.
If you do not get any kind of CD program, then you can download it from the internet. Make sure that you have downloaded the right driver based on the system operation of your PC. Like what the driver for HP Photosmart 2608, it has various system operation of PC which can be suitable to use this printer. After you have downloaded it, it is ready to install in your PC.
HP Photosmart 2608 Driver & Software Downloads
Software for HP Photosmart 2600 Series – Mac OS X v10.2.8
HP All-in-One printing-only web installer for Mac OS X 10.2.8/10.3/10.4
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X 10.3.9/10.4/10.5
HP Photosmart and PSC Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.6
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
Web installers for Mac OS 9.x and Mac OS X 10.1.x
Print Driver Update – Mac OS 9
HP Device Update to add support for Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapter – Mac OS 9
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 10/8/7/vista/XP
HP Photosmart and Officejet Full Feature Software and Drivers – Windows 8.1/8
HP Update Software Utility – Wondows 8.1/8/7/vista
HP Photosmart and Officejet Full Feature Software and Drivers – Windows 7
HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows 8.1/8/7
HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7
Windows 7 Critical Update to enhance reliability of network connection (64-bit)
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows 7/vista/XP
HP Officejet and Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Windows vista
Shop for HP Supplies – Windows vista/XP (32-bit)
Recommended Update to Enable Scanning on Vista Computer with Tablet Drivers – Windows vista
Critical Update to Enhance Reliability of Network and USB Connectivity and Improve System Responsiveness While Printing – Windows vista
Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue – Windows vista
HP Officejet and Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Windows XP/2000
HP Officejet and Photosmart Basic Software and Driver – Windows XP/2000 (32-bit)
All-in-One Software Removal Utility – Windows XP/2000 (32-bit)
Critical update for network installed HP All-in-One devices – windows XP/2000 (32-bit)
Resolves “Fatal Error 1714” during software install – Windows XP/2000 (32-bit)
Critical Update to resolve a potential security risk condition – Windows XP/2000 (32-bit)
Critical update to fix network printing – Windows XP/2000 (32-bit)
Recommended update to add software support for HP 13 x 18 cm photo paper – Windows XP
Security update to the HP PML driver – Windows XP/2000 (32-bit)
HP Photosmart 2608 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP Photosmart 2608 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP Photosmart 2608 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP Photosmart 2608. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP Photosmart 2608 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP Photosmart 2608 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP Photosmart 2608 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP Photosmart 2608 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart 2608 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP Photosmart 2608 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP Photosmart 2608 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP Photosmart 2608 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Photosmart 2608. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Photosmart 2608 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart 2608 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart 2608 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Photosmart 2608 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Photosmart 2608 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP Photosmart 2608 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP Photosmart 2608 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Photosmart 2608 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Photosmart 2608 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Photosmart 2608 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Photosmart 2608 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Photosmart 2608 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Photosmart 2608 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Photosmart 2608 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Photosmart 2608 printer is ready to use.