HP Photosmart C4740 Driver & Software Download | People need to do various task in the office like writing, printing, typing, scanning, copying, and others. Thats why no wonder there are so many equipment which people need in the office like computer, printer, scanning machine, copying machine, and etc. Those equipments surely will take a lot of space in the office which makes the office feel so crowded. The right solution for the problem so there will be more space in the office is by finding the multifunction equipment. The equipment can do various tasks which will make the office not only look spacious but also make the work become faster. The example of the equipment that can be chosen is HP Photosmart C4740, the multifunction printer which can do scanning and copying also.
The printing process for HP Photosmart C4740 is really fast since it uses inkjet technology printing system which called HP Thermal Inkjet. The operating systems which compatible with the printer are MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Vista of 64 bit version, MS Windows XP, Apple Mac OS X 10.4, Apple Mac OS X 10.5, make sure you use one of the operation system which compatible for the printer. The printer only consume 20 watt or the operational, so it is pretty amazing since only consume less energy every times you do the printing.
It just like mentioned before that HP Photosmart C4740 not only can be used for printing but also for copying the document or file which need to be copied. The printer has max speed from 23 ppm, 29 ppm and 9 ppm. You can easily connect the printer to the PC using USB 2.0 or you can use Wi-Fi connection through the printer. It is surely helpful especially since you dont have use other cable which looks complicated just like in other printer product.
HP Photosmart C4740 Driver & Software Downloads
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.4/v10.5/v10.6
Critical Update to Prevent and Recover from an Unresponsive HP Logo Front Panel (Firmware) – Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – OS X 10.7 Lion
HP Photosmart C4700 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 10/8.1/8
HP Photosmart C4700 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 7/vista/XP
HP Photosmart C4700 All-in-One Printer series Basic Drivers – Windows 7/vista/XP
HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows (windows 8.1/8/7/vista)
HP Update Software Utility – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP
HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7
Windows 7 Critical Update to enhance reliability of network connection (64-bit)
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes. Windows 7/vista
Critical Update to Prevent and Recover from Unresponsive Front Panel Issues (Firmware) – Windows 7/vista/XP
HP Photosmart C4740 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP Photosmart C4740 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP Photosmart C4740 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP Photosmart C4740. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP Photosmart C4740 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP Photosmart C4740 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP Photosmart C4740 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP Photosmart C4740 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4740 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4740 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP Photosmart C4740 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP Photosmart C4740 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Photosmart C4740. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4740 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4740 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Photosmart C4740 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Photosmart C4740 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP Photosmart C4740 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP Photosmart C4740 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Photosmart C4740 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Photosmart C4740 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Photosmart C4740 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4740 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Photosmart C4740 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Photosmart C4740 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Photosmart C4740 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Photosmart C4740 printer is ready to use.