HP Photosmart C4700 Driver & Software Download | HP always famous with its product especially for the laptop and the printer which are recognized as one of the best product in the world, the product always become first choice for people all over the world. The reason why HP product always becomes first choice is because the price which really affordable come along with good specification of the product. There are so many HP product printers which people can choose and one of the recommended one is HP Photosmart C4700. The printer is one of HP printer product which has good specification that needed for the office.
HP Photosmart C4700 consumes less energy since it only uses electricity for maximum 20 watts at average printing. So, you dont have to worry about your electricity bill when you use this printer. You will need to know about the environmental specification before you put the printer in particular place. The recommended operating temperature range which needed for the printer is 15 ºC to 32 ºC or 59 ºF to 90 ºF, as for the allowable operating temperature range is at 5 ºC to 40 ºC or 41 ºF to 104 ºF. You have to make sure that you at least put the printer in the allowable operating temperature range so the printer will work better.
HP Photosmart C4700 is pretty light to carry since it height only 167 mm, width 434 mm, and weight only 5.0 kg. You can easily move the printer to the place that you think can support the printer to run better. The operation system which compatible with the printer is OS X v10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X v10.3, Mac OS X v10.4, OS X v10.7 Lion, and OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion. So, make sure that you use one of the operation systems when you want to use the printer.
HP Photosmart C4700 Driver & Software Downloads
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.4/v10.5/v10.6||11.0.0||143.6 MB||Download|
|Critical Update to Prevent and Recover from an Unresponsive HP Logo Front Panel (Firmware) – Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||3.2.1||1.8 MB||Download|
|Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9||1.0.0||10.6 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – OS X 10.7 Lion||12.13.3||125.7 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart C4700 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 10/8.1/8||14.8.0||145.7 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart C4700 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 7/vista/XP||14.1.0||149.7 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart C4700 All-in-One Printer series Basic Drivers – Windows 7/vista/XP||14.1.0||67.6 MB||Download|
|HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows (windows 8.1/8/7/vista)||3.2||3.61 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)||4.7||6.74 MB||Download|
|HP Update Software Utility – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP||5.005.002.002||2.9 MB||Download|
|HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7||1.0||1.3 MB||Download|
|Windows 7 Critical Update to enhance reliability of network connection (64-bit)||1.0||11.3 MB||Download|
|Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes. Windows 7/vista||3.0||28.5 MB||Download|
|Critical Update to Prevent and Recover from Unresponsive Front Panel Issues (Firmware) – Windows 7/vista/XP||1.0||0.7 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart C4700 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP Photosmart C4700 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP Photosmart C4700 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP Photosmart C4700. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP Photosmart C4700 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP Photosmart C4700 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP Photosmart C4700 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP Photosmart C4700 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4700 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4700 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP Photosmart C4700 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP Photosmart C4700 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Photosmart C4700. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4700 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4700 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Photosmart C4700 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Photosmart C4700 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP Photosmart C4700 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP Photosmart C4700 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Photosmart C4700 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Photosmart C4700 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Photosmart C4700 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4700 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Photosmart C4700 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Photosmart C4700 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Photosmart C4700 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Photosmart C4700 printer is ready to use.