HP's LaserJet Pro MFP M125 is an excellent machine in lots of ways. It's quick, silent and also quite economical to run. It's cordless arrangement makes it extremely functional as well, though it would certainly be handier if it included NFC making mobile link much easier. Also, its Economode print is instead dotty and it does not have the eco regulates the Samsung Xpress M2070w uses.
The primary change that's taking place to all kinds of workplace printer, particularly those at the SOHO end of the marketplace, is assistance for a larger series of tools. It's no longer adequate for a printer to collaborate with a PC or a Mac; it is essential it deals with iPhone and Android devices also, as well as HP's LaserJet Pro MFP M125 aims to cover all the bases.
This is a rectangle-shaped, black box, which still manages to look clean-cut and modern, despite its blocky bearing. It has a standard layout, with a flat rectangular cover to the flatbed scanner The whole scanner area pivots up for much easier access to the leading cover of the printer area, which lifts for access to the one-piece drum as well as a toner cartridge.
At the front, to the right of the outcome tray, a cool, flat control panel folds up. This has a rather haphazard plan of buttons and indications, though the power switch is, smartphone design, located on the right-hand edge. The Replicate switch, in particular, is rather small, though its icon is colored environment-friendly for identification.
HP ranks the LaserJet Pro MFP M125 at 20ppm and we saw something near that on our 20-page examination, which returned 16.7 ppm, though the 5-page file only gave 11.5 ppm. This is a little weird, as the start-up time for print is particularly short, with many jobs beginning in under 10s.
A single web page copy took 15 seconds as well as a 15 x 10cm image from a PC took just two seconds longer. An A4 image published from a Samsung Galaxy SIII mobile phone took 52s. These rates also are better than typical for a sub-₤ 150 multi-function.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 Driver & Software Download
User Manual Guides
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126/M127/M128 – Getting Started Guide
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126/M127/M128 – Setup Poster
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125-126 M127-128 – Warranty and Legal Guide
HP LaserJet/Color LaserJet/LaserJet MFP Products – Security warnings when browsing to JetDirect Print Servers
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 M127/128 – User Guide
HP LaserJet/Color LaserJet and LaserJet MFP and All-in-Ones – Windows 98/98 Second Edition and ME support statement
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 Series Full Software and Drivers – Windows 10/8.1/
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 Series PCLm Print Driver – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 Series PCLm Driver Only (no Installer) – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2012/2008/2003
ReadIRIS Pro for HP (Full install for Windows) – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126 Series Firmware Update – Windows 10
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126 USB Series Firmware Update – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126/M127/M128 Series Software – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
ReadIRIS Pro for HP (Full Install for Mac) – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 printer until needed.
- Insert HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 printer is ready to use.