Hp Photosmart C4610 is a multifunction printer that has been designed as the inkjet printer. It is produced to deliver such a great performance of printing suited to the needs of people in common. One thing that might become a priority is about the printing result. This is the important one over any features that a feature has. It is intentionally designed for the users who require vivid photo print so that it proves the quality of the printer. Actually, it works by the excellent result that you will never find in using another type of printer in such a good experience.
Combining the performance as well as the ink quality makes this printer work excellently. Like PIXMA TS9050, Hp Photosmart C4610 also comes as the multifunction printer as well. It supports several other printing works, such as, photocopying and scanning. Well, if you have those activities, it is good to have this one. Well, in order plug in with only a cable into the PC or laptop. In addition, if you require photo print via gadgets, then you need to have the one like such thing since it enables you to get the access via WiFi connection. Furthermore, you can also have a view of the LCD Display with such a good thing.
In order to review the printing performance, it is better for you to get this one. It uses two kinds or cartridges as the black & white as well as magenta-cyan-yellow as the color ink. Well, one might be the problem coming from the user is about the cartridge damage. Here you cannot have such things since you can just replace when it is run out. It would be so much more affordable considering about the printing cost that you can make with this one. This is offered in low cost so that you can have Hp Photosmart C4610 for the recommendation.
Hp Photosmart C4610 Specification
Print, copy, scan
AIO multitasking supported
Print speed black (draft, A4)
Up to 29 ppm
Print speed colour (draft, A4)
Up to 23 ppm
Print speed colour (draft, 10x15 photo)
As fast as 29 sec
Print speed footnote
Dependent upon type, print mode and approximate figures. Exact speed will vary depending on the system configuration, software program and document complexity.
Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
Up to 1000 pages
HP Thermal Inkjet
Print quality black (best)
Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi
Print quality colour (best)
Up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi colour when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi
Number of print cartridges
2 (1 black, 1 tri-colour (cyan, magenta, yellow))
Paper handling standard/input
80-sheet input tray
Paper handling standard/output
15-sheet output tray
Maximum input capacity (envelopes)
Up to 10
Duplex print options
Manual (driver support provided)
Finished output handling
Media sizes supported
A4 (210 x 297 mm), A5 (148 x 210 mm), B5 (176 x 250 mm), DL (110 x 220 mm), C6 (114 x 162 mm), A6 (105 x 148 mm), 300 x 100 mm, 130 x 180 mm, 100 x 150 mm
Custom media sizes
77 x 127 to 215 x 762 mm
Media types supported
Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
Recommended media weight
A4, legal, envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m; cards: up to 200 g/m; 10 x 15 cm photo: up to 280 g/m
Standard printer languages
HP PCL 3 GUI
Optical scanning resolution
Up to 1200 dpi
Scan size flatbed (maximum)
216 x 297 mm
Copy resolution (black text)
Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Copy resolution (colour text and graphics)
Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Up to 30
3.68 cm LCD (colour graphics) with TouchSmart Frame
Memory card compatibility
Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Secure Digital/MultimediaCard, Secure Digital High Capacity Card, xD-Picture Card
Yes (up to 216 x 279 mm)
Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Minimum system requirements for Macintosh
Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6, Power PC G3, G4, G5 or Intel Core processor; 256 MB RAM; 500 MB available hard disk space; CD ROM; USB port
Minimum system requirements
Windows XP (SP1) or higher (32-bit); any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor; 233 MHz or higher; 128 MB RAM (256 MB or higher recommended), 800 MB hard disk space, Internet Explorer 6 or higher; CD-ROM, USB port; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (64) processor; 512 MB RAM, 1.2 GB hard disk space: Internet Explorer; CD-ROM, USB port. *For Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (SP1 or higher) only the printer driver, scanner driver, and the Toolbox are available. Some features are not supported. Windows 7 ready. For more information go to http://www.hp.com/go/Windows7. Some features may not be available.
Compatible operating systems
Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit), Windows XP (SP1 or higher [32-bit]), Windows 7 ready. For more information go to http://www.hp.com/go/Windows7. Some features may not be available, Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net)
Dimensions and weight
Product dimensions (W x D x H)
441.8 x 421.3 x 169.8 mm
Power and operating requirements
20 watts maximum, 4.6 watts maximum (standby), 2.5 watts maximum (powersave), 0.3 watts maximum (off)
Power consumption (active)
Power consumption (standby)
Power consumption (powersave)
Power consumption (off)
Acoustic pressure emissions
57 dB(A) (printing at 15 ppm)
Acoustic power emissions
6.9 B(A) (printing at 15 ppm)
Operating temperature range
5 to 40 C
Recommended operating temperature range
15 to 32 C
ENERGY STAR qualified
What's in the box
What's in the box
HP Photosmart C4683 All-in-One, HP 121 Black Ink Cartridge, HP 121 Tri-colour Ink Cartridge, HP software CD, setup guide, reference guide, power cord
No, please purchase USB cable separately
Windows Live Photo Gallery
Standard one-year limited hardware warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.
Colour display with HP TouchSmart frame
Hp Photosmart C4610 Driver & Software Downloads
Hp Photosmart C4610 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 8.1/8
HP Update Software Utility – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista
HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows (windows 8.1/8/7/vista)
HP Print and Scan Doctor (windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP)
Hp Photosmart C4610 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 7/vista/XP
Hp Photosmart C4610 All-in-One Printer series Basic Drivers – Windows 7/vista/XP
HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows 7/vista
Solution Center Update – Windows vista
HP XML Paper Specification (XPS) Printer Driver – Recommended for Advanced Users Only – Windows vista (64-bit)
HP XML Paper Specification (XPS) Printer Driver – Recommended for Advanced Users Only – Windows vista (32-bit)
HP Update Software Utility – Windows XP (32-bit)
Solution Center Update – Windows XP (32-bit)
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
HP Photosmart C4610 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the Hp Photosmart C4610 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Hp Photosmart C4610 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Hp Photosmart C4610. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Hp Photosmart C4610 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Hp Photosmart C4610 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Hp Photosmart C4610 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Hp Photosmart C4610 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Hp Photosmart C4610 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Hp Photosmart C4610 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Hp Photosmart C4610 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install Hp Photosmart C4610 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Hp Photosmart C4610. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Hp Photosmart C4610 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Hp Photosmart C4610 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Hp Photosmart C4610 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Hp Photosmart C4610 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Hp Photosmart C4610 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Hp Photosmart C4610 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Hp Photosmart C4610 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Hp Photosmart C4610 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Hp Photosmart C4610 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Hp Photosmart C4610 printer until needed.
- Insert Hp Photosmart C4610 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Hp Photosmart C4610 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Hp Photosmart C4610 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Hp Photosmart C4610 printer is ready to use.