It is true that HP Photosmart C4483 can fulfill your speculation and excitement of having such high-end printing technology which can produce such high-quality result in the end. Along with the remanufactured model and also additional technology being equipped into this printer of HP, it seems like you are ready to get your own printing technology which is about to have similar result with another printing production house. However, as well as another technology being attached into your own gadget, you could not functioned the printer right away, at least you have done the installation process first. So, with no more words of introduction, here are the steps you need to do, as if you would like to connect both your printer and personal computer.
In order to install the HP Photosmart C4483, you need to download the installation instruction first, which can be found widely in the internet. This all-in-one printer fortunately can support several operating system, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows Vista 64-bit, and also Windows XP 64-bit. Yet, as if you bought the new printer, you do not have to download the file, but use the installation CD instead. You only need to choose the version of the drivers which corresponds with the operating system installed on your personal computer.
After the downloaded file is ready on your personal computer, just run the installation process with double-click on the file, as well as the installation process of HP Photosmart C4483 would begin automatically indicates by a window that will show up asking where the file would be saved. Just additional tips, it is better to save the file on the directory where you can find the file easily, for example on your desktop. After all the instruction is done, the printer is ready to be used on your personal computer.
HP Photosmart C4483 Driver & Software Specs
|Width||17 inch (434 mm)|
|Height||6.5 inch (167 mm)|
|Depth||15.8 inch (403 mm)|
|Weight||11 lbs (5 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||1200x1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart)|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||3000 pages|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||60-252 g/m2|
|Scanner Size||216x297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||48 bit|
|Shades Of Gray||256|
|Optical Resolution||4800x4800 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200x19200 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||9|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||20 W|
HP Photosmart C4483 Driver & Software Downloads
|HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.3.9/10.4/10.5||9.7.1||183.6 MB||Download|
|Critical Update To Prevent an Unresponsive State – Mac OS X 10.4/10.5||1.2.0||1.6 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart AiO Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.6||10.3||139.6 MB||Download|
|Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page – Mac OS X v10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9||1.0.0||10.6 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart C4483/C4424 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 8.1/8||14.8.0||178.6 MB||Download|
|HP Update Software Utility – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP (32-bit)||5.005.002.002||2.9 MB||Download|
|HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows (windows 8.1/8/7/vista)||3.2||3.61 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)||4.7||6.74 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart C4483/C4424 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 7||13.1.0||205.1 MB||Download|
|HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7||1.0||1.3 MB||Download|
|Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows 7/vista/XP (32-bit)||3.0||28.5 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart C4483 All-in-One Full Feature Software and Drivers – Windows vista/XP||10.0.1||146.8 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart C4483 All-in-One Basic Driver – Windows vista||11.0.1||41.7 MB||Download|
|Critical Update To Prevent an Unresponsive State (Firmware) – Windows vista/XP||1.0||0.7 MB||Download|
|Critical Update to Enhance Reliability of Network and USB Connectivity and Improve System Responsiveness While Printing – Windows vista/XP||2.0||25.3 MB||Download|
|Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue – Windows vista/XP (32-bit)||1.0||1.6 MB||Download|
|Critical Update for HP Photosmart Essential – Windows vista/XP||4.0||0.5 MB||Download|
|Solution Center Update – Windows vista/XP (32-bit)||13.0||44.6 MB||Download|
|Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue – Windows XP (64-bit)||1.0||1.6 MB||Download|
|Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows XP (64-bit)||3.0||28.5 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart C4483 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP Photosmart C4483 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP Photosmart C4483 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP Photosmart C4483. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP Photosmart C4483 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP Photosmart C4483 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP Photosmart C4483 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP Photosmart C4483 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4483 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4483 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP Photosmart C4483 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP Photosmart C4483 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Photosmart C4483. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4483 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4483 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Photosmart C4483 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Photosmart C4483 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP Photosmart C4483 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP Photosmart C4483 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Photosmart C4483 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Photosmart C4483 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Photosmart C4483 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4483 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Photosmart C4483 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Photosmart C4483 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Photosmart C4483 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Photosmart C4483 printer is ready to use.