Compact, trendy and also very clever, the HP LaserJet Pro P1108 Printer is a fantastic choice if you are trying to find a reliable printer for your home or office. The gadget functions quickly and silently, supplying printouts at a great high quality. The printer has a monochrome result by leveraging a host-based printer language. It is readily available at an affordable cost at Snapdeal. It also provides an one-year service warranty. The laser printer functions comfortably and saves energy too. You could take advantage of it for your minor printing requirements and conserve time invested in obtaining the task done from externally. It takes advantage of an Instant-on modern technology that conserves you the moment of getting your printer working. It is simple to mount as well as doesn't complicate issues by demanding drivers with other software making it run.
The HP LaserJet Pro P1108 Printer prints premium result at resolutions varying from 1200 x 1200 dpi. A single duty cycle can take care of a monstrous 5000 pages. The time taken to print your very first output is a mere 8.5 seconds, which is a lot faster compared to competing offerings, thanks to the Instant-on feature. The printer likewise handles to publish monochrome photos at a respectable speed of 18 ppm. It sustains double printing via manual treatment.
The HP LaserJet Pro P1108 Printer works with the HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge. It is compatible with a variety of operating systems consisting of Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS X v10.4, Mac OS X v10.5, Mac OS X v10.6 and also Linux os.
HP LaserJet Pro P1108 Driver & Software Specifications
|Duty cycle (monthly, letter)||Up to 5000 pages|
|Duty cycle (monthly, A4)||Up to 5000 pages|
|Recommended monthly page volume||250 to 1500|
|Duplex printing||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Print speed black (normal, letter)||Up to 19 ppm|
|Print speed black (normal, A4)||Up to 18 ppm|
|Processor speed||266 MHz|
|Memory card compatibility||None|
|Automatic paper sensor||No|
|Paper trays, standard||1|
|Paper trays, maximum||1|
|Media weight, supported||60 to 163 g/m²|
|MACHINE DIMENTIONS & WEIGHT|
|Package weight||6.35 kg|
|WHAT IS IN THE BOX|
|What is in the box||HP LaserJet Pro P1108 Printer; HP Black LaserJet Toner cartridge (~1500 pages); Power cord; CD(s) with printer software and documentation; Getting Started Guide; Support flyer; Smart Install flyer; USB cable (AP only)|
|Warranty||1 Year Next Business Day Exchange Support|
|MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS|
|Minimum system requirements||Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GB RAM; Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2003: 512 MB RAM; all systems: 350 MB free hard disk space, CD-ROM drive, USB port|
|Storage temperature range||-20 to 40ºC|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 80% RH|
|Operating humidity range||30 to 70% RH|
|Storage humidity||10 to 90% RH|
|Operating temperature range||15 to 32.5ºC|
HP LaserJet Pro P1108 Driver & Software Download
Right here's a HP LaserJet Pro P1108 driver and Software that correspond to your printer models:
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w
- HP LaserJet Pro P1106
- HP LaserJet Pro P1108
- HP LaserJet Pro P1560
- HP LaserJet Pro P1600
- HP LaserJet P1500
|HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver – Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7||8.0||93.4 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet P1102, P1106, P1108, P1109 Firmware Update Utility (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||20130703||12.7 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003||1601||143.22 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Hostbased Basic Driver Update – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (32-bit)||20120831||4.1 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Hostbased Basic Driver Update – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit)||20120831||4.9 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet XPS Driver Update – Windows 7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (32-bit)||20110429||4.0 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet XPS Driver Update – Windows 7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit)||20110429||5.1 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software (windows 8.1/8/7)(32,64 bit)||126.96.36.19947||38.29 MB||Download|
|HP Smart Install Control Utility (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2003/2008)(32,64 bit)||20140214||1.09 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)(32,64 bit)||4.9||7.04 MB||Download|
|HP Smart Install Update Utility (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2003/2008)(32,64 bit)||20120814||40.78 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet Pro P1108 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP LaserJet Pro P1108 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP LaserJet Pro P1108 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP LaserJet Pro P1108. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP LaserJet Pro P1108 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP LaserJet Pro P1108 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP LaserJet Pro P1108 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP LaserJet Pro P1108 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1108 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1108 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP LaserJet Pro P1108 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP LaserJet Pro P1108 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP LaserJet Pro P1108. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1108 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1108 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP LaserJet Pro P1108 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP LaserJet Pro P1108 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP LaserJet Pro P1108 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP LaserJet Pro P1108 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP LaserJet Pro P1108 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP LaserJet Pro P1108 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP LaserJet Pro P1108 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1108 printer until needed.
- Insert HP LaserJet Pro P1108 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1108 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP LaserJet Pro P1108 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP LaserJet Pro P1108 printer is ready to use.