This HP LaserJet Pro P1106 printer is an energy-efficient monochrome printer with dimensions of 349 x 238 x 196 mm. The 5.2 kg weight of this HP printer makes it a simple to handle outer in your home or office. The sloped edges of this printer make it look appealing when positioned on your workdesk in a business environment. The LED lights in this LaserJet Pro P1106 printer could blink in unique patterns to show the product condition or possible error problems.
This HP LaserJet Pro P1106 can publish monochrome texts with a maximum resolution of 1200 dpi to provide you crisp and clear published output. This LaserJet printer can print up to 5000 web pages that figures out the regular monthly responsibility cycle, making use of the real HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge. Print speed of a printer determines the number of web pages a printer could publish in a span of one minute. This HP printer has a print speed of as much as 18 web pages each minute. FPOT of 8.5 sec is the very first paper output time then printer possesses prepared itself to print.
Obtain high-grade prints, as this printer utilizes Host Based printing language utilising the handling power and memory sources of the host computer. Facility tasks can often publish faster when using a host-based printer motorist. With the manual Duplex print feature, you can produce dual-sided prints. The combination of 2 MB interior memory and the 266 MHz Cpu of this printer produces documents with speed and also precision.
HP LaserJet Pro P1106 Driver & Software Specs
|Internal Memory||2 MB|
|Printer Languages||Host Based|
|Model Series||LaserJet Pro|
|DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT|
|Compatible Black cartridge||HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge|
|In The Box||HP LaserJet Pro P1106 Printer, Introductory HP Black LaserJet Toner cartridge (~700 pages) power cord, CD(s) with printer software and documentation, Getting Started Guide, Support flyer, Smart Install flyer, USB cable|
|Output tray capacity||100 sheets|
|Output tray type||Face-Down|
|Input tray capacity||150 pages|
|Media types supported||Paper, Envelopes, Transparencies, Labels, Cardstock, Postcards|
|Media size supported||A4, A5, B5, C5, C6, DL|
|USB support||USB 2.0|
|Memory||Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - 1 GB RAM, Windows Vista (32-bit - 64-bit), Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 - 512 MB RAM|
|Operating System||Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS X v10.4, Mac OS X v10.5, Mac OS X v10.6, Linux|
|Hard Drive||350 MB Free Hard Disk Space|
|Processor||266 MHz Processor|
|Duty cycle (monthly, A4)||5000 pages|
|Print Speed Mono||18 ppm|
|First Print Out Time (Mono)||8.5 sec|
|Max Print Resolution (Mono)||1200 dpi|
|POWER AND OPERATING REQUIREMENTS|
|Operating Humidity range||30 % - 70 % %|
|Power consumption (standby)||1.4 W|
|Power consumption (manual-off)||0.6 W|
|Power consumption (active)||360 W|
|Power requirements||115 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature range||17.5DegC - 25DegC degree C|
Hpdownloadcenter.Com helped offer the link to download and install driver for HP LaserJet Pro P1106 laser printer publishing straight from HP site with easy-to-download, to obtain a weblink could be discovered in the download table listed below.
HP LaserJet Pro P1106 Driver & Software Download
Right here's a HP LaserJet Pro P1106 driver and Software that correspond to your printer models:
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102
- HP LaserJet Pro P1106
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w
- HP LaserJet Pro P1106
- HP LaserJet Pro P1108
- HP LaserJet Pro P1560
- HP LaserJet Pro P1600
- HP LaserJet P1500
|HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver – Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7||8.0||93.4 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet P1102, P1106, P1108, P1109 Firmware Update Utility (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||20130703||12.7 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003||1601||143.22 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Hostbased Basic Driver Update – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (32-bit)||20120831||4.1 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Hostbased Basic Driver Update – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit)||20120831||4.9 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet XPS Driver Update – Windows 7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (32-bit)||20110429||4.0 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet XPS Driver Update – Windows 7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit)||20110429||5.1 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software (windows 8.1/8/7)(32,64 bit)||184.108.40.20647||38.29 MB||Download|
|HP Smart Install Control Utility (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2003/2008)(32,64 bit)||20140214||1.09 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)(32,64 bit)||4.9||7.04 MB||Download|
|HP Smart Install Update Utility (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2003/2008)(32,64 bit)||20120814||40.78 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet Pro P1106 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP LaserJet Pro P1106 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP LaserJet Pro P1106 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP LaserJet Pro P1106. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP LaserJet Pro P1106 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP LaserJet Pro P1106 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP LaserJet Pro P1106 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP LaserJet Pro P1106 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1106 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1106 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP LaserJet Pro P1106 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP LaserJet Pro P1106 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP LaserJet Pro P1106. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1106 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1106 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP LaserJet Pro P1106 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP LaserJet Pro P1106 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP LaserJet Pro P1106 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP LaserJet Pro P1106 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP LaserJet Pro P1106 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP LaserJet Pro P1106 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP LaserJet Pro P1106 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1106 printer until needed.
- Insert HP LaserJet Pro P1106 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1106 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP LaserJet Pro P1106 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP LaserJet Pro P1106 printer is ready to use.