HP LaserJet Pro P1102w printer has very small measurements, mainly due to the fact that it's input as well as result trays fold out only when needed. The 150-sheet input tray folds down from the front panel and the paper stop slides out to the front. Cleverly placed over the main input tray is a 10-sheet priority feeder for envelopes or special media, which is uncommon for a device at this end of the marketplace.
The P1102w additionally racked up sensibly well on outcome top quality. The text was at the reduced end of a limited range where most mono lasers fall, yet still within the range. Over half of the typefaces on our text examination were both effortlessly readable and also well formed at 6 factors, and all but one greatly elegant font style with thick strokes passed both limits at 8 factors. Unless you have an unusual requirement for tiny fonts, or have to publish top-notch desktop publishing result, you shouldn't have any kind of complaints regarding the message.
Graphics quality was definitely common for monochrome lasers - good enough for any type of interior company usage, however well except the top quality, many people would certainly want for marketing materials or any other outcome that needs to look completely specialist. To name a few issues, I saw visible dithering through evident graininess and, in some graphics, an undesirable dark band inside a solid gray location. The printer likewise had some difficulty with thin lines, however, that's a usual trouble. The HP LaserJet Pro P1102w really deals with slim lines nicer than several printers.
HP provides 32-bit and 64-bit drivers for Windows XP, Vista as well as 7, for OS X from variation 10.4. There's also a Linux driver offered for download. There's not much various other software.
|Print speed black (normal, A4)||Up to 18 ppm|
|Print speed footnote||Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.|
|First page out black (A4, ready)||As fast as 8.5 sec|
|Print quality black (best)||Up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi (1200 dpi effective output)|
|Duty cycle (monthly, A4)||Up to 5000 pages|
|Duty cycle note||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output.|
|Recommended monthly page volume||250 to 1500|
|Recommended monthly page volume note||HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Memory, standard||2 MB|
|Memory, maximum||2 MB|
|Processor speed||266 MHz|
|Print languages||Host-based printing|
|Paper trays, standard||1|
|Paper trays, maximum||1|
|Paper handling input, standard||150-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling output, standard||100-sheet output bin|
|Duplex printing||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Media sizes supported||A4; A5; A6; B5; postcards; envelopes (C5, DL, B5)|
|Media sizes, custom||150-sheet input tray: 147 x 211 to 216 x 356 mm|
|Media types||Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards|
|Finished output handling||Sheetfed|
|HP ePrint capability||No|
|Wireless capability||Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory|
|Connectivity, standard||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Media weight, supported||60 to 163 g/m²|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||349 x 238 x 196 mm|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||349 x 410 x 228 mm|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Minimum system requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GB RAM; Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003: 512 MB RAM; all systems: 350 MB free hard disk space, CD-ROM drive, USB port|
|Minimum system requirements for Macintosh||Mac OS X v 10.4, 10.5, 10.6; 256 MB RAM; 150 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM drive; USB port|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net for current)|
|Power||110-volt input voltage: 115 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 12 A; 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 6 A|
|Power consumption||360 watts (printing), 1.4 watts (ready), 0.9 watts (auto-off), 0.6 watts (manual-off)|
|Power consumption footnote||Power numbers are the highest values measured using all standard voltages.|
|Recommended operating temperature range||17.5 to 25º C|
|Operating humidity range||30 to 70% RH|
|ENERGY STAR® qualified||Yes|
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Driver & Software Download
Right here's a HP LaserJet Pro P1102w driver and Software that correspond to your printer models:
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102
- HP LaserJet Pro P1100
- HP LaserJet Pro P1106
- HP LaserJet Pro P1108
- HP LaserJet Pro P1560
- HP LaserJet Pro P1600
- HP LaserJet P1500
|HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver – Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7||8.0||93.4 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet P1102, P1106, P1108, P1109 Firmware Update Utility (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||20130703||12.7 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003||1601||143.22 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Hostbased Basic Driver Update – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (32-bit)||20120831||4.1 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Hostbased Basic Driver Update – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit)||20120831||4.9 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet XPS Driver Update – Windows 7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (32-bit)||20110429||4.0 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet XPS Driver Update – Windows 7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit)||20110429||5.1 MB||Download|
|HP ePrint Software (windows 8.1/8/7)(32,64 bit)||22.214.171.12447||38.29 MB||Download|
|HP Smart Install Control Utility (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2003/2008)(32,64 bit)||20140214||1.09 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)(32,64 bit)||4.9||7.04 MB||Download|
|HP Smart Install Update Utility (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2003/2008)(32,64 bit)||20120814||40.78 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP LaserJet Pro P1102w without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP LaserJet Pro P1102w. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP LaserJet Pro P1102w printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP LaserJet Pro P1102w and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1102w when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1102w already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP LaserJet Pro P1102w. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1102w printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1102w from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP LaserJet Pro P1102w setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP LaserJet Pro P1102w that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP LaserJet Pro P1102w printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1102w printer until needed.
- Insert HP LaserJet Pro P1102w CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP LaserJet Pro P1102w printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP LaserJet Pro P1102w is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w printer is ready to use.