The LaserJet M2727nfs has convenience as its middle name as it's capable of handing most workplace printing tasks. Overall output top quality is an actual let down however is it supplying a stack of features for the price plus moderately low running prices.
HP estimates an optimal rate of 26ppm for the LaserJet M2727nfs, yet we really did not see greater than 17ppm, which was for our 20-page message print. Although the print engine requires basically no warm up, there was a considerable processing lag before the start of each print, ranging from 7 to 18 seconds, depending on the variety of file pages which had to be rasterised.
The scanner uses an LED light, so there's no warm-up time involved prior to a scan or copy as well as we saw a solitary page check from the glass take just 9 secs. A five-page copy from the ADF finished in 26 seconds, as well, so this makes the equipment a fast and also reliable electronic photocopier. The stapler works well also, though you don't have time to place the papers before they're stapled. An essential button on the control board may function much better compared to a paper sensor.
The print quality, as you 'd most likely expect from an HP printer, is great. Black message is crisp as well as very well developed and there's no indicator of any type of infill or toner spatter. Company graphics likewise look good as well as there's a completely variety of greyscales to separate in between colour shades reasonably well.
For scan to email you choose this alternative from the Check settings on your PC where it'll pack your default mail client as well as affix the picture to a new message. Faxing procedures can be executed straight from the printer's control board or by utilizing HP's Send out Fax driver at your computer. An address book is kept by the printer which can be accessed from the control board as well as updated from the internet management console.
HP LaserJet M2727nfs Driver & Software Specs
|For Use||Small Office|
|Width||19.6 inch (500 mm)|
|Height||17.9 inch (457 mm)|
|Depth||15.9 inch (406 mm)|
|Weight||37.5 lbs (17.2 kg)|
|Output Type||Monochrome Printer|
|Print Speed||27 ppm (black A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||150 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||1200x1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||550 pages (standart)|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||15000 pages|
|First Page Out||10 s (black)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||60-163 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||1|
|Scanner Size||216x297 mm|
|Optical Resolution||1200x1200 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copier Resolution (Black)||1200x1200 dpi|
|Copying Speed||27 ppm (Black A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||99|
|Fax Memory||600 pages|
|Fax Speed||33.6 kbit/s|
|Fax Resolution||300x163 dpi|
|Interfaces||Ethernet (RJ-45), USB 2.0|
|Memory||64 Mb, maximum: 320 Mb|
|OS Support||Windows, Linux, Mac OS|
|Processor Type||Motorola Coldfire V5e|
|Processor Speed||450 mHz|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium + 64 Mb RAM|
HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs Driver & Software Downloads
|HP Full Feature Software and Drivers – OS X v10.7||1.5.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet M2727 MFP Series Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6 Full Solution||v1.4.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet M2727 MFP Series Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4.x, v10.5 Full Solution||1.3.5||280 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Firmware Update Utility – Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.9||20140702||39.5 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 – Windows 10/2003/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit)||18.104.22.16862||17 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1/2012 (32-bit)||22.214.171.12436||17.66MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit)||126.96.36.19936||18.65MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 – Windows 10/2003/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||188.8.131.5262||18.9 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||184.108.40.20636||19.54MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||220.127.116.1136||20.44MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/2012 (64-bit)||18.104.22.168||1.5 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/2012 (32-bit)||22.214.171.124||1 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet M2727 MFP Series Full Solution EMEA2 – Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit)||5.2||249 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet M2727 MFP Series Full Solution EMEA3 – Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit)||5.2||238.6 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet M2727 MFP Series Full Solution EMEA4 – Windows 7/8/8.1/10/2012 (32/64-bit)||5.2||238.6 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet M2727 MFP Series Full Solution AM-EMEA1 – Windows 7/8/8.1/10/2012 (32/64-bit)||5.2||249.7 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet M2727 MFP Series Full Solution AP – Windows 7/8/8.1/10/2012 (32/64-bit)||5.2||237.3 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs printer until needed.
- Insert HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP LaserJet Pro M2727nfs printer is ready to use.