This HP LaserJet Pro M1132 MFP has a fundamental paper input tray that predicts from the front, subjecting part of the paper pile to dust. It folds nicely when not in use, but the outcome tray is formed with an expansion that, when clipped on, can't be folded up away. There's a really standard control board, containing a two-digit LED display coupled with backwards and forwards switches. These adjust the quantity, direct exposure or magnifying level of copies, relying on which of 3 neighboring buttons is selected. The only various other controls are copy and cancel buttons, and also a power switch.
HP integrates its Smart Install function on this device, which we have actually only seen on a few gadgets before. It means that, on a common Windows installment, you don't need to use the supplied driver CD, yet can simply attach the all-in-one and switch it on. The connected COMPUTER after that gets a download from the printer of the required drivers and control software application, so it successfully installs itself. This is a much less complex process than a CD setup, however does not help OS X or Linux, though there are drivers for both. The maker's very first job, as soon as set up, is to publish a helpful quick-reference sheet for its controls.
The prints the LaserJet 1132 created are more than ample for general SOHO (little workplace, home office) usage and also the default 600dpi resolution generates clean and well-formed message personalities. Greyscale graphics are a little bit on the blotchy side though, with black message tough to keep reading some of the darker greys. Our test photo print, at the improved 1,200 dpi resolution, is far better compared to many, with darker shades showing up well.
|Maximum native print resolution||600x600dpi|
|Max optical resolution||1,200dpi|
|Output bit depth||24-bit|
|Quoted speed, mono A4||18ppm|
|Tested Print Speeds|
|Time for two greyscale 10x8in photos 1.1||19s|
|Time for six greyscale 6x4in photos 1.0||24s|
|Physical and Environmental|
|Standard printer interfaces||USB|
|Optional printer interfaces||none|
|Noise (in normal use)||50dB(A)|
|Duty cycle||8,000 pages|
|Maximum paper size||A4/legal|
|Maximum paper weight||163gsm|
|Standard paper inputs||1|
|Standard paper input capacity||150|
|Maximum paper inputs||1|
|Maximum paper input capacity||150|
|Duplex (code, cost if option)||No|
|Printer technology||mono laser|
|Supported operating systems||Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.4 or later|
|Maximum printer memory||8MB|
|Other laser features and options||none|
|Tested Scan Speeds|
|Full scan area preview||19s|
|A4 document at 150dpi||20s|
|A4 document at 300dpi||21s|
|6x4in photo at 600dpi||46s|
|6x4in photo at 1200dpi||2m 4s|
|Tested Copy Speeds|
|Time for single A4 mono copy 1.0||14s|
|Time for 10 A4 copies using feeder 2.0||N/A|
|Maximum number of copies||99|
|Max mono copy resolution||600x400dpi|
|Max mono fax resolution||N/A|
|Fax memory (maximum mono pages)||N/A|
HP LaserJet M1132 MFP Driver & Software Download
|HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003||5.0||212.7 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Hostbased Basic Driver – Windows 8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (32-bit)||4.0||9.6 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Hostbased Basic Driver – Windows 8/vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit)||4.0||10.7 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet XPS Driver Update – Windows 7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (32-bit)||1.0||4.3 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Hostbased Basic Driver – Windows 7 (64-bit)||4.0||10.7 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet XPS Driver Update – Windows 7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit)||1.0||5.2 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Firmware Update Utility – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003||20140317||5.9 MB||Download|
|Readiris Pro v12 download tool – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP||12.0||1.7 MB||Download|
|HP Smart Install Control Utility – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003||20140214||1.1 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver – Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7||6.0||66.3 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Firmware Update – Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||20140317||14.7 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet M1132 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP LaserJet M1132 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP LaserJet M1132 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP LaserJet M1132. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP LaserJet M1132 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP LaserJet M1132 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP LaserJet M1132 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP LaserJet M1132 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet M1132 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP LaserJet M1132 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP LaserJet M1132 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP LaserJet M1132 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP LaserJet M1132. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP LaserJet M1132 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet M1132 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP LaserJet M1132 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP LaserJet M1132 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP LaserJet M1132 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP LaserJet M1132 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP LaserJet M1132 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP LaserJet M1132 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP LaserJet M1132 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP LaserJet M1132 printer until needed.
- Insert HP LaserJet M1132 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP LaserJet M1132 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP LaserJet M1132 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP LaserJet M1132 printer is ready to use.