The HP LaserJet 3052 All-in-One Printer from Hewlett-Packard is a multifunction printer that could be attached to a computer via Ethernet or USB 2.0. Along with high-grade monochrome printing, the printer works as a photo copier and color scanner. The printer is compatible with Windows and also Mac running systems. It showcases a 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution with 19 ppm grayscale printing. This is an outstanding solution for anyone that requires the flexibility and top quality of a multifunction printer.
The HP LaserJet 3052 increases efficiency by offering printing, scanning and also copying in one machine. It has a greater paper ability with raised rate that makes it a lot more reliable in a requiring office configuration. Its typical 10/100 TCP/IP networking abilities and also its hi-speed USB 2.0 port additionally allow several users to align printing tasks easily. With its 50-sheet automatic paper feeder (ADF), you can leave your multiple-page printing work running without having the have to supervise it.
This printing device helps you save power and important desk room with its multifunctional capability. Multifunctional Printers (MFP), also called All-in-One printers (AIO) or Multifunction tool (MFD) includes a number of usages like printing, scanning, copying, faxing as well as networking right into one machine. Some are even specialized for specific markets, with extra attributes like film printing and so forth as well. They are generally separated into different sections like residence, home office or local business, firm, or manufacturing printing, depending on the demand you will certainly be putting on the maker.
HP LaserJet 3052 Driver & Software Specifications
|Maximum Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed||19 ppm|
|Printer Duty Cycle||7000|
|Paper Capacity||250 sheets|
|Paper Types||Plain (Preprinted, Prepunched, Bond, Color, Glossy, Letterhead, Light, Heavy, Recycled, Rough), Envelope, Transparency, Label, Cardstock|
|Paper Sizes||3 x 5" to 8.5 x 14"; Letter, Legal, Envelopes (No. 5 1/2 Baronial through No. 11), Index Cards, Postcards|
|Maximum Printable Area||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Borderless Photo Sizes||None|
|Maximum Paper Thickness||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Special Media Support||None|
|Interface||1x USB 2.0|
1x Ethernet RJ-45
|Compatible Memory Cards||None|
|Direct Print Capable||No|
|PostScript Support||HP PCL6, HP PCL5e, HP PostScript Level 3 Emulation, PostScript Printer Description (PPD)|
|Image Preview Display||None|
|System Requirements||Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, XP Professional; Mac OS X 10.2.8, 10.3, 10.4; Windows Server 2003 (Print and scan only via USB port, print only via network)|
|Power Requirements||AC: 110-127 VAC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz ± 2 Hz, 4.5A|
HP LaserJet 3052 Driver & Software Download
|HP LaserJet 3052/3055 1200 dpi Scan Patch – Mac OS X||8.1.2||1.8 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet 3052/3055 Printer Firmware Update for Linux, Unix, and Mac||20120924||3.9 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 – Windows 10/2003/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit)||220.127.116.1162||17 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1/2012 (32-bit)||18.104.22.16836||17.66MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit)||22.214.171.12436||18.65MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 – Windows 10/2003/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||126.96.36.19962||18.9 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||188.8.131.5236||19.54MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||184.108.40.20636||20.44MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet 3052/3052/3055/3390/3392 PCL6 Plug and Play Scan/Print Driver Package – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit)||60.063.461.42||33.6 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet 3052/3052/3055/3390/3392 PCL6 Print Driver Package – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit)||60.063.461.42||7.2 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet 3052/3052/3055/3390/3392 PCL5 Plug and Play Scan/Print Driver Package – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit)||60.063.461.42||33.2 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet 3052/3052/3055/3390/3392 PCL5 Print Driver Package – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit)||60.063.461.42||6.9 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet 3052/3052/3055/3390/3392 PostScript Plug and Play Scan/Print Driver Package – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit)||60.063.461.42||33.2 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet 3052/3052/3055/3390/3392 PostScript Print Driver Package – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit)||60.063.461.42||6.8 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet 3052/3052/3055/3390/3392 ToolboxFX Update – Windows 2000/XP/2003 (32-bit)||3.1a||18.1 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Fix Scan Utility – Windows 2000/XP/2003 (32-bit)||3.1||0.32 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet 3052/3052/3055/3390/3392 Cyrillic font download utility – Windows 2000/MS-DOS/ME/XP/98SE||1.1||0.87 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet 3052 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP LaserJet 3052 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP LaserJet 3052 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP LaserJet 3052. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP LaserJet 3052 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP LaserJet 3052 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP LaserJet 3052 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP LaserJet 3052 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet 3052 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP LaserJet 3052 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP LaserJet 3052 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP LaserJet 3052 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP LaserJet 3052. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP LaserJet 3052 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet 3052 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP LaserJet 3052 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP LaserJet 3052 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP LaserJet 3052 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP LaserJet 3052 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP LaserJet 3052 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP LaserJet 3052 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP LaserJet 3052 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP LaserJet 3052 printer until needed.
- Insert HP LaserJet 3052 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP LaserJet 3052 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP LaserJet 3052 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP LaserJet 3052 printer is ready to use.