The HP LaserJet 1000 is a respectable little printer for the cash. Customers looking for a less costly version of the LaserJet 1200 need to look thoroughly at this printer's rate as well as connectivity restrictions. As well as if you agree to fork over simply $50 added, you can get a quicker printer with much better outcome quality in the Bro HL-1440. A minimum of this printer maintains other vital top qualities, such as ease of usage, which might make it a practical selection for budget-strapped yet value-conscious buyers.
The style of the LaserJet 1000 is streamlined, even though it's actually a little larger than the Samsung ML-1250. Its style is adequate, however it's a sign of even more manner ins which HP reduced costs. As an example, the front paper tray is not detachable like the one on the HP LaserJet 1200; instead, a faux-green-glass cover lifts up to insert paper into an integrated tray. However, the cover has a tendency to stand out off effortlessly. The input tray holds a generous 250 sheets of paper, as well as the output tray (situated ahead) holds 125 sheets. The printer sustains basic media kinds, consisting of envelopes, openness, labels, A4, lawful, and exec. For thicker media, a door folds up down in the back to give you a straight paper course. As well as like many affordable printers, the LaserJet 1000 is host based - it uses the processing power and also memory of your PC to take care of print jobs, so the speed of your printer depends partly on the speed of your computer system.
HP LaserJet 1000 Driver & Software Specs
|Part Numbers||LaserJet 1000|
|Print speeds||10 pages per minute (ppm), < 15 seconds, first page out.|
|Print quality||600 dpi|
|Paper handling capabilities||250-sheet paper input tray|
(pages per month)
|Up to 7000 pages maximum,|
Averages 1000 pages per month
|Toner cartridge||2500-page cartridge included|
|Paper paths||Enclosed, C-shaped horizontal main paper path.|
Straight-through horizontal optional paper path.
|Standard memory device||1 MB of RAM (not expandable)|
|Printer Languages||Windows host-based printing.|
PCL5e emulation for MS-DOS(R) printing.
|Connectivity options||USB cable pod|
|Networking||Direct (local) connection with network sharing through Windows-sharing only.|
|Cable||2-meter USB cable with attached formatter pod.|
|Formatter||Resides in an attachable pod connected to USB cable.|
|Control panel||Two LEDs|
|Power Switch||No power switch.|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 98: Pentium 90 MHz processor or better and 32 MB or more of RAM|
Windows Me: Pentium 150 MHz processor or better and 32 MB or more of RAM
Windows 2000: Pentium 233 MHz processor or better and 128 MB or more of RAM
Windows XP (32-bit): Pentium 233 MHz processor or better and 128 MB or more of RAM
|Envelope Input, Std||30 envelopes|
|Envelope Input, Max||30 envelopes|
|Input Capacity, Std||250|
|Input Capacity, Max||250|
|Media Sizes, Custom, U.S|
|Media Sizes, |
|Media Types||Paper (plain, bond, recycled), envelopes, labels, transparencies, vellum, cards (index, postcards), custom-sized|
|Memory, Max||32 KB ROM, 1 MB RAM|
|Memory, Std||32 KB ROM, 1 MB RAM|
|Output Capacity, Max||125|
|Output Capacity, Std||125|
|Paper Trays, Max||1|
|Paper Tray, Std||1|
|Print Cartridges||1 (black)|
|Dimensions||Width: 415 mm (16.3 inches)|
Depth: 486 mm (19.1 inches)
Height: 253 mm (10.0 inches)
|Weight||7.3 kg. (16.1 lb)|
Text and also graphics high quality HP LaserJet 1000 is fantastic both at the native 600-dpi resolution as well as with RET (resolution enhancement innovation) conjured up, which offers an obvious 1,200 dpi. You could hang back to 300 dpi without any substantial rate gain other than on graphics-heavy pages.
The printer's special attribute is its shell formatter. To keep expenses down, the LaserJet 1000 is a host-based printer, implying that most of the imaging is handled by the host computer. What little of the formatting is left for the LaserJet 1000 to deal with is done in a bulge (sheath) at the printer end of the proprietary USB cord, which is USB at the computer end with a parallel-port-like DB25 connector at the printer. Hewlett-Packard claims that the benefit to the case formatter is that the component more than likely to fail currently is a $50 cable television that any individual can replace.
The driver software application for the LaserJet 1000 looks simple, but it really supplies lots of useful features. The 4 tabs consist of Finishing, Effects, Paper, and Basics. Each tab has a Quick Establishes drop-down checklist, which allows you designate a name to any collection of setups you've customized for easy accessibility in the future. You can make the typical changes to output high quality, establishing the resolution to 300dpi (dots per inch), the default 600dpi, or EconoMode, which makes use of slightly less toner. You could additionally use watermarks and print 1, 2, 4, 6, or 9 reduced-size pages per sheet.
HP LaserJet 1000 Driver & Software Download
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit)||22.214.171.12462||18.5 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1000 Host Based Driver (Windows 2000/2003/XP(32-bit)||5.51.0926||4.2MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1000 Software Update (Windows 2000/XP)||5.51.1519.00a||1.8MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1000 Printing Software Solution (Windows 2000/XP)||5.05.0926.00||12 MB||Download|
|Driver Support for Linux OS||N/A||N/A||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1/2012 (32-bit)||126.96.36.19962||17.5 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||188.8.131.5212||23.08 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet 1000 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP LaserJet 1000 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP LaserJet 1000 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP LaserJet 1000. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP LaserJet 1000 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP LaserJet 1000 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP LaserJet 1000 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP LaserJet 1000 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet 1000 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP LaserJet 1000 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP LaserJet 1000 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP LaserJet 1000 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP LaserJet 1000. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP LaserJet 1000 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet 1000 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP LaserJet 1000 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP LaserJet 1000 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP LaserJet 1000 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP LaserJet 1000 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP LaserJet 1000 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP LaserJet 1000 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP LaserJet 1000 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP LaserJet 1000 printer until needed.
- Insert HP LaserJet 1000 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP LaserJet 1000 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP LaserJet 1000 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP LaserJet 1000 printer is ready to use.