This is created to be a personal as well as small workplace A4 device, so it has a tiny footprint with a framework that measures 42cm wide, 25cm high, and also 44cm deep, while considering 8 kilograms. The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw printer has an effortlessly available control board with streamlined controls and a tiny display screen. The only paper feeder could handle 150 sheets. The scanner is a flatbed CIS 24-bit type with a 1200dpi optical resolution. The primary interfaces are USB, Wi-Fi as well as LAN.
It can publish on transparencies, postcards and tags. HP ePrint as well as Apple AirPrint are supported by the LaserJet Pro M125rnw black and also white MFP. Built-in Wi-Fi makes it easy to publish straight from a wireless device. The HP LaserJet Pro M125rnw mono laser multifunction printer is compact and lighter compared to the majority of multifunction printers of its class. Initial HP 83A black toner cartridges are moderately valued as well as are the only cartridge that customers need to change in the LaserJet Pro M125rnw printer.
As an affordable multifunction device, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw black and white printer is aimed at small workplaces that would like to improve productivity while saving cash and area. It has integrated scanning, duplicating, as well as printing capacities and the LaserJet M125rnw multifunction printer is very easy to set up and also use, simplifying the production of a variety of paper kinds.
The HP M125rnw printer could only print in grayscale and also it doesn't offer users with the alternative to broaden the paper capability and also memory. There's no integrated fax as well as the check features of the HP M125rnw MFP are very minimal. Google Cloud Print isn't really sustained.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw Driver & Software Download
User Manual Guides
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126/M127/M128 – Getting Started Guide
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126/M127/M128 – Setup Poster
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125-126 M127-128 – Warranty and Legal Guide
HP LaserJet/Color LaserJet/LaserJet MFP Products – Security warnings when browsing to JetDirect Print Servers
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 M127/128 – User Guide
HP LaserJet/Color LaserJet and LaserJet MFP and All-in-Ones – Windows 98/98 Second Edition and ME support statement
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 Series Full Software and Drivers – Windows 10/8.1/
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 Series PCLm Print Driver – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 Series PCLm Driver Only (no Installer) – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2012/2008/2003
ReadIRIS Pro for HP (Full install for Windows) – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126 Series Firmware Update – Windows 10
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126 USB Series Firmware Update – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126/M127/M128 Series Software – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
ReadIRIS Pro for HP (Full Install for Mac) – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw printer until needed.
- Insert HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125rnw printer is ready to use.