As an all-in-one printer, HP Photosmart C4440 seems to be the right one which can fulfill your wish and excitement to perform a huge differences for the printing result, compared with another printer in general. You will not only get sophisticated result in the end, but also qualified document being printed, supported with the easy-to-dry ink for the additional cartridge. In the other hand, you will also get another functional feature supported on this printer, such as fax, scan, and also copy which can support your work. Thus, rather than spend more money to print your work on another printing production, why you do not replace the old printer into this Photosmart by HP?
However, you could not use this printer right away after you bring it up upon your own workstation, it is because you have to make sure that you have connected both your printer and device. Therefore, you need to install the driver, which is appropriate with your device. First task, you have to download the version of the installation driver which is corresponds with your own operating system on your device. Several operating system which support this driver such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64-bit, and also Windows XP 64-bit. As if you still have the installation CD, you do not need to download the instruction for installing the HP Photosmart C4440.
The advantages as if you have your driver for installing the HP Photosmart C4440 is that you do not have to take a longer time to download the file. After you choose the appropriate drivers, the installation process would begin automatically. A window will show up after you double-click the driver, and then asking where the file should be saved. For additional tips, it would be better to save the file where you could find the file easily, such as on the desktop.
HP Photosmart C4440 Driver & Software Download
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.3.9/10.4/10.5
Critical Update To Prevent an Unresponsive State – Mac OS X 10.4/10.5
HP Photosmart AiO Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.6
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page – Mac OS X v10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
HP Photosmart C4440/C4424 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 8.1/8
HP Update Software Utility – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP (32-bit)
HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows (windows 8.1/8/7/vista)
HP Print and Scan Doctor (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)
HP Photosmart C4440/C4424 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 7
HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows 7/vista/XP (32-bit)
HP Photosmart C4440 All-in-One Full Feature Software and Drivers – Windows vista/XP
HP Photosmart C4440 All-in-One Basic Driver – Windows vista
Critical Update To Prevent an Unresponsive State (Firmware) – Windows vista/XP
Critical Update to Enhance Reliability of Network and USB Connectivity and Improve System Responsiveness While Printing – Windows vista/XP
Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue – Windows vista/XP (32-bit)
Critical Update for HP Photosmart Essential – Windows vista/XP
Solution Center Update – Windows vista/XP (32-bit)
Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue – Windows XP (64-bit)
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows XP (64-bit)
HP Photosmart C4440 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP Photosmart C4440 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP Photosmart C4440 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP Photosmart C4440. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP Photosmart C4440 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP Photosmart C4440 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP Photosmart C4440 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP Photosmart C4440 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4440 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4440 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP Photosmart C4440 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP Photosmart C4440 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Photosmart C4440. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4440 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4440 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Photosmart C4440 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Photosmart C4440 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP Photosmart C4440 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP Photosmart C4440 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Photosmart C4440 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Photosmart C4440 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Photosmart C4440 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4440 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Photosmart C4440 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Photosmart C4440 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Photosmart C4440 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Photosmart C4440 printer is ready to use.