HP Photosmart C4410 is a printer which can be used for scanning. The printer has two functions. For the first is for printing. For printing, you do not need to worry about the result. The result of this printing is good. You can print your photo here. The result of the photo will be very amazing. You will find the photo which is like the original one. For the second, this printer can be used for scanning. Nowadays scanning becomes the important part like printing. You should know both product information and scanning specification. These two paragraphs below will tell you about both of them.
For the first explanation is about HP Photosmart C4410 product information. This means that there are some things that should be had by device to use this printer. For the first is operating system. Operating systems which support this printer is windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and above. For the secnd is RAM. For windows 2000 and XP, you need at least 128 MB RAM, recommendation 256 MB RAM. For windows Vista, windows 7 you need to have at least 512 MB RAM. Recommendation RAM for windows Vista and 7 is 1 GB RAM. These should be the minimum and recommendation requirement.
For the second explanation is about scanning specification. Scanning specification should be explained here so that you know more about the scanning. For the first is image editor included. This means that you can edit your image as a result of scanning. For the second is integrated OCR software automatically. However this can be happened if you have installed the software. For the third is twain-complaint software interface. For the last is maximum scan size from glass: 216 x 297 mm (8.5 x 11.7 inches). These scanning specifications can be your guideline before you buy HP Photosmart C4410.
HP Photosmart C4410 Driver & Software Download
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.3.9/10.4/10.5
Critical Update To Prevent an Unresponsive State – Mac OS X 10.4/10.5
HP Photosmart AiO Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.6
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page – Mac OS X v10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
HP Photosmart C4410/C4424 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 8.1/8
HP Update Software Utility – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP (32-bit)
HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows (windows 8.1/8/7/vista)
HP Print and Scan Doctor (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)
HP Photosmart C4410/C4424 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 7
HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows 7/vista/XP (32-bit)
HP Photosmart C4410 All-in-One Full Feature Software and Drivers – Windows vista/XP
HP Photosmart C4410 All-in-One Basic Driver – Windows vista
Critical Update To Prevent an Unresponsive State (Firmware) – Windows vista/XP
Critical Update to Enhance Reliability of Network and USB Connectivity and Improve System Responsiveness While Printing – Windows vista/XP
Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue – Windows vista/XP (32-bit)
Critical Update for HP Photosmart Essential – Windows vista/XP
Solution Center Update – Windows vista/XP (32-bit)
Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue – Windows XP (64-bit)
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows XP (64-bit)
HP Photosmart C4410 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP Photosmart C4410 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP Photosmart C4410 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP Photosmart C4410. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP Photosmart C4410 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP Photosmart C4410 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP Photosmart C4410 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP Photosmart C4410 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4410 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4410 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP Photosmart C4410 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP Photosmart C4410 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Photosmart C4410. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4410 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4410 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Photosmart C4410 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Photosmart C4410 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP Photosmart C4410 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP Photosmart C4410 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Photosmart C4410 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Photosmart C4410 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Photosmart C4410 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4410 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Photosmart C4410 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Photosmart C4410 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Photosmart C4410 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Photosmart C4410 printer is ready to use.