There is some product information of HP Photosmart C4288 that should be known by you. For the first is operating system. Operating system which support this printer is windows 2000, windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and above. If you have operating system which is lower than that, you cannot use this printer. Actually, all operating system now can use this printer. This is caused by today minimum operating system which is used in your device is windows XP. In other word, all devices support this printer. You do not need to worry about the device. All new devices support this type of printer.
For the second product information from HP Photosmart C4288 is about RAM. As we know that there are four operating systems. Each operating system will have minimum requirement for RAM. This is aimed to make your device have no problem. For windows 2000 and XP, you only need 128MB RAM. This is the minimum requirement for RAM. However recommended requirement will be different. 256MB RAM will make your printer’s performance looks better. For windows Vista, windows 7 and above, you need at least 512 MB RAM. For recommendation, you need 1 GB or higher RAM. This will improve printer’s performance.
For the third product information that should be known by you is connectivity and browser. Connectivity of this printer is the same. This means that whatever your operating system is, the connectivity is the same. Connectivity of this printer is available USB port. This means that you only need USB port. You just plug USB cable to the USB port. You can use the printer after that. For the browser, it is also the same. You need windows explorer 6 or above. This means that you can install HP Photosmart C4288 by using windows explorer 6 or above.
HP Photosmart C4288 Driver & Software Downloads
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.3.9/v10.4/v10.5
HP Photosmart Installer – Max OS X 10.3/10.4/
HP Photosmart AiO Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.6
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page – Mac OS X v10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
HP Photosmart C4288 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 8.1/8/
HP Update Software Utility – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP (32-bit)
HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows (windows 8.1/8/7/vista)
HP Print and Scan Doctor (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)
HP Photosmart C4288 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 7/
HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7/
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows 7/vista/XP (32-bit)
HP Photosmart C4288 All-in-One Full Feature Software and Drivers – Windows vista/XP
HP Multi-Function Products Driver Bundle – IT Professional Use Only – Windows vista/XP/2000
HP Photosmart Basic Driver – Windows vista/XP/2000
Critical Update to Enhance Reliability of Network and USB Connectivity and Improve System Responsiveness While Printing – Windows vista/XP
Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue – Windows vista/XP (32-bit)
Recommended Update to Enable Scanning on Vista Computer with Tablet Drivers – Windows vista/
HP Print Driver Update – Windows vista/XP
Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue – Windows XP (64-bit)
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows XP (64-bit)
HP Photosmart C4288 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP Photosmart C4288 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP Photosmart C4288 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP Photosmart C4288. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP Photosmart C4288 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP Photosmart C4288 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP Photosmart C4288 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP Photosmart C4288 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4288 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4288 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP Photosmart C4288 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP Photosmart C4288 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Photosmart C4288. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4288 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4288 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Photosmart C4288 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Photosmart C4288 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP Photosmart C4288 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP Photosmart C4288 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Photosmart C4288 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Photosmart C4288 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Photosmart C4288 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4288 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Photosmart C4288 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Photosmart C4288 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Photosmart C4288 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Photosmart C4288 printer is ready to use.