Before you buy a HP Photosmart C4273, you need to know some information about it. For the first is minimum requirement for your device. For operating system, you cannot use an old operating system. Operating system which will be minimum requirement for this printer is windows 2000. This means that if you have higher operating system than windows 2000, you can use this printer for your device. RAM is the next important thing that should be known. If you have not enough RAM for your device, you cannot use this printer. For windows 2000 and XP, you should have 128 MB RAM for minimum. For windows vista and above, you should have at least 512 MB RAM and above.
Then, how is about HP Photosmart C4273 connectivity and browser? This will be explained here. Connectivity for this printer is easy. For old printer, you need more cables to connect with your device. However, this printer will be different. You just need to connect printer with your device by using USB port. This will make you are easier in having connectivity. Then, for browser is high. This means that typical installation for this printer is windows explorer 6. You can check your browser first. You need to update your browser if you still have lower browser than windows explorer 6.
As explained above, there are some minimum requirements. There will be recommendation for you. Recommendation will improve printer capacity. For the first is processor. G4 processor or later is the first recommendation. RAM which is recommended is 256MB RAM above. You need to have enough space for your hard disk. 400MB is a recommendation for your free space hard disk. Resolution for the device should be thought also. You need to have 1024 x 768 display resolution with 24-bit color for HP Photosmart C4273.
HP Photosmart C4270 Driver & Software Downloads
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.3.9/v10.4/v10.5
HP Photosmart Installer – Max OS X 10.3/10.4/
HP Photosmart AiO Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.6
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page – Mac OS X v10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
HP Photosmart C4273 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 8.1/8/
HP Update Software Utility – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP (32-bit)
HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows (windows 8.1/8/7/vista)
HP Print and Scan Doctor (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)
HP Photosmart C4273 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 7/
HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7/
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows 7/vista/XP (32-bit)
HP Photosmart C4273 All-in-One Full Feature Software and Drivers – Windows vista/XP
HP Multi-Function Products Driver Bundle – IT Professional Use Only – Windows vista/XP/2000
HP Photosmart Basic Driver – Windows vista/XP/2000
Critical Update to Enhance Reliability of Network and USB Connectivity and Improve System Responsiveness While Printing – Windows vista/XP
Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue – Windows vista/XP (32-bit)
Recommended Update to Enable Scanning on Vista Computer with Tablet Drivers – Windows vista/
HP Print Driver Update – Windows vista/XP
Critical Update to Correct a PC to Printer Communication Issue – Windows XP (64-bit)
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes – Windows XP (64-bit)
HP Photosmart C4273 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP Photosmart C4273 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP Photosmart C4273 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP Photosmart C4273. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP Photosmart C4273 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP Photosmart C4273 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP Photosmart C4273 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP Photosmart C4273 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4273 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4273 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP Photosmart C4273 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP Photosmart C4273 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Photosmart C4273. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4273 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4273 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Photosmart C4273 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Photosmart C4273 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP Photosmart C4273 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP Photosmart C4273 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Photosmart C4273 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Photosmart C4273 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Photosmart C4273 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4273 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Photosmart C4273 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Photosmart C4273 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Photosmart C4273 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Photosmart C4273 printer is ready to use.