HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw is a great machine in lots of methods. It's quick, peaceful and quite affordable to run. It's cordless arrangement makes it really functional too, though it would be handier if it included NFC to make mobile connection easier.
Print, scan, and copy with this HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125NW printer. It provides print quicken to 21ppm and delivers print resolutions around 600 x 600 dpi. Integrated Ethernet as well as WiFi connection allow network and also mobile printing, plus USB connection supplies direct link to your computer system.
We also liked the scanning software program which allowed us to record scans wirelessly as well as conserve them in variety of layouts consisting of PDF as well as revolve as well as crop the checked picture prior to conserving. There's also a TWAIN vehicle driver for usage with file monitoring packages. Start to use this baby MFP, nonetheless, as well as you quickly uncover the concessions made to keep the cost down and the limitations they impose.
Compromises such as a single paper feeder which could only take 150 A4 sheets as well as which is both available to the aspects as well as prone as opposed to an enclosed drawer. Printed web pages are ejected face down just under the scanner with a, in a similar way, vulnerable flip-out catch tray limited to simply 100 pages. Plus, although HP claims assistance for duplex printing, you need to do this manually, which implies collecting the printed web pages, turning them over and placing them back in order to publish the opposite sides.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw Driver & Software Download
User Manual Guides
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126/M127/M128 – Getting Started Guide
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126/M127/M128 – Setup Poster
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125-126 M127-128 – Warranty and Legal Guide
HP LaserJet/Color LaserJet/LaserJet MFP Products – Security warnings when browsing to JetDirect Print Servers
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 M127/128 – User Guide
HP LaserJet/Color LaserJet and LaserJet MFP and All-in-Ones – Windows 98/98 Second Edition and ME support statement
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 Series Full Software and Drivers – Windows 10/8.1/
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 Series PCLm Print Driver – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 Series PCLm Driver Only (no Installer) – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2012/2008/2003
ReadIRIS Pro for HP (Full install for Windows) – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126 Series Firmware Update – Windows 10
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126 USB Series Firmware Update – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126/M127/M128 Series Software – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
ReadIRIS Pro for HP (Full Install for Mac) – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw printer until needed.
- Insert HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125nw printer is ready to use.