HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a is Multifunction devices from HP that combines a printer, photo copier as well as scanner. Publish resolution is 600 x 600 dpi, and also the advised regular monthly duty cycle is 250 to 2000 web pages. It is equipped with input tray as well as 150-sheet output tray for 100 sheets. In addition to ordinary paper could be printed on a range of other basic as well as custom media dimensions (can be established).
HP LaserJet Pro M125a MFP series support for devices much more generally, for the printer to deal with your PC or Mac, even can also enjoy the efficiency with the Android and also iOS. Provide a copy of both sides for simple identification or more onward one web page. Mounting HP Smart CD-not required and lower energy usage with Instant-on modern technology, quickly and easy by having a basic control board. 2-line/16-karakter LCD in mono MFP M125nw series printer HP LaserJet Pro gives customers simple to check out.
The scanner runs at an optical resolution around 1200 dpi operating 24-bit color deepness. The energetic aspect is 216 x 297 mm as well as a speed of as much as 7 ppm./ Minutes. In photo copier mode the device runs at as much as 600 x 400 DPI and there is an opportunity of increase or reduction. For much better orientation includes a black as well as white display screen. HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a suitable operating systems complete software program mounts supported Windows 10 (32-bit/x64), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 32-bit/SP2 - greater Server 2003 32-bit/SP1 - greater, Windows server 2012/Server 2008 (32-bit/Standard Edition/Enterprise Version) Mac OS X v 10.6.8 - greater & Linux.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a Driver & Software Download
|User Manual Guides||Size||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126/M127/M128 – Getting Started Guide||3.97MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126/M127/M128 – Setup Poster||3.08MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125-126 M127-128 – Warranty and Legal Guide||811.52KB||Download|
|HP LaserJet/Color LaserJet/LaserJet MFP Products – Security warnings when browsing to JetDirect Print Servers||225.74KB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 M127/128 – User Guide||3.63MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet/Color LaserJet and LaserJet MFP and All-in-Ones – Windows 98/98 Second Edition and ME support statement||52.37KB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 Series Full Software and Drivers – Windows 10/8.1/||108.1 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 Series PCLm Print Driver – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003||87.5 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/126 Series PCLm Driver Only (no Installer) – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2012/2008/2003||15.1 MB||Download|
|ReadIRIS Pro for HP (Full install for Windows) – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP||212.3 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126 Series Firmware Update – Windows 10||12.5 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP||6.74 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126 USB Series Firmware Update – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9||55.3 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126/M127/M128 Series Software – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10||139.9 MB||Download|
|ReadIRIS Pro for HP (Full Install for Mac) – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9||187.6 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a printer until needed.
- Insert HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a printer is ready to use.