The HP Color LaserJet 3800n upright one-pass engine keeps the device's physical footprint small (15.8 by 17.7 inches). The front of the device folds down to make changing toner cartridges simple. The full-size black and color cartridges that the 3800n ships operating are rated at 6000 web pages each (the 3600n browsings 4000-page color cartridges). Though they're costly -$133 for black and $170 each shade - each incorporates a fresh drum unit, to make sure that expenditure won't slip up on you over time. Nothing else parts require regular replacement, so the 3800n is simple to maintain and also there are no concealed costs. The approximated per-page costs are 2.2 cents for black-and-white and also 10.7 cents for color.
The main paper drawer holds up to 250 sheets of paper. Folding up down the multipurpose tray at the front allows you stack one more 100 sheets. For heavy-duty printing, you could connect an optional 500-sheet bin (valued at $250). HP does not provide a duplexer for the 3800n; to obtain that function you would certainly need to boost to the 3800dn, for $300 more.
The HP Color LaserJet 3800n printed web pages at above-average rates in our tests: 16.5 pages each minute for message and 5.3 ppm for color graphics. By comparison, the 3600n prints text at 13.0 ppm and shade graphics a bit much faster at 5.6 ppm.
HP Color LaserJet 3800n Driver & Software Download
HP Color LaserJet 3800n PCL5 Driver – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit)
HP Color LaserJet 3800n PCL6 Driver – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit)
HP Color LaserJet 3800n PCL6 Monochrome Driver – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit)
HP Color LaserJet 3800n PostScript Driver – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit)
HP Color LaserJet 3800n ICC color profiles CMYK – Windows 2000/98/NT 4.0/ME/XP/2003 (32-bit)
HP Color LaserJet 3800n ICC color profiles RGB – Windows 2000/98/NT 4.0/ME/2003/XP (32-bit)
HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit – Windows 7/XP/Vista/2008/8/2012/8.1 (32/64-bit)
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 – Windows 10/2003/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit)
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1/2012 (32-bit)
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit)
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 – Windows 10/2003/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)
HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/2012 (64-bit)
HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/2012 (32-bit)
HP LaserJet Mac OS X Installer with Printer Utility Software Solution for v10.2/v10.3.x/v10.4.x/v10.5
HP Color LaserJet 3800n installer – Mac OS 9
HP Color LaserJet 3800n Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP Color LaserJet 3800n Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP Color LaserJet 3800n without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP Color LaserJet 3800n. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP Color LaserJet 3800n printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP Color LaserJet 3800n as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP Color LaserJet 3800n printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP Color LaserJet 3800n and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP Color LaserJet 3800n when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP Color LaserJet 3800n already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP Color LaserJet 3800n printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP Color LaserJet 3800n Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Color LaserJet 3800n. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Color LaserJet 3800n printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Color LaserJet 3800n from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Color LaserJet 3800n setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Color LaserJet 3800n printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP Color LaserJet 3800n Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP Color LaserJet 3800n Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Color LaserJet 3800n that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Color LaserJet 3800n printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Color LaserJet 3800n printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Color LaserJet 3800n printer until needed.
- Insert HP Color LaserJet 3800n CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Color LaserJet 3800n printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Color LaserJet 3800n is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Color LaserJet 3800n printer is ready to use.