Cartridge is one of the most important components of a printer, including for the HP Photosmart C4160. The right cartridge you apply on the device will definitely make your printer run properly. Then, that is the main reason why it is so necessary for you to choose the best cartridge. However, there are some people who still do not really know what the best cartridge for the HP Photosmart C4100 series. So, in case you have the same problem, it is so much recommended for you to keep reading below.
Well, there are actually so many various cartridges that can fit the HP Photosmart C4160 in the best way possible, which some of them that can work the best on your HP printer are: There is that the Genuine Black and Tri-Color HP 337/ HP 343 Ink Cartridge. This particular cartridge will be able to distribute the inks so well. So then, you will find that the printing result that you create will always look bright and great. In other words, the great combination of the awesome HP printer C4100 series and this cartridge will never disappoint you.
Moreover, the other cartridge that can support your HP printer C4100 series as well as possible is the Genuine Black HP 337 Vivera Ink Cartridge (Vivera C9364EE). This specific cartridge will be able to print up to 175 pages, and then it can also create the best quality printing result because of the nice black color that will never faded so easily. So then, you will find that your printed documents and pictures can last for generations.
In conclusion, it does not matter which the particular cartridge that you choose for your HP Photosmart C4160. You have to make sure that it can fit your requirements in the most right way. So then, it can really run nicely in order to help you doing your work well.
HP Photosmart C4160 Driver & Software Downloads
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.3.9/v10.4/v10.5
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software/Drivers – Mac OS X v10.3/v10.4 (Universal)
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.6
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
HP Photosmart C3100/C4100 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 8.1/8
HP Photosmart C3100/C4100 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 7
HP Photosmart C3100 and C4100 All-in-One Full Feature Software and Drivers – Windows vista
HP Photosmart Basic Print and Scan Driver – Windows vista
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows XP
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows XP/2000
HP Photosmart Basic Print and Scan Driver – Windows XP/2000
HP Photosmart Basic Print and Scan Driver – Windows XP (64-bit)
HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows (windows 8.1/8/7/vista)
HP Print and Scan Doctor (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)
HP Update Software Utility – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes. – Windows 7/vista/XP
Security update to the HP PML driver – Windows XP
HP Photosmart C4160 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP Photosmart C4160 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP Photosmart C4160 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP Photosmart C4160. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP Photosmart C4160 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP Photosmart C4160 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP Photosmart C4160 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP Photosmart C4160 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4160 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4160 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP Photosmart C4160 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP Photosmart C4160 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Photosmart C4160. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4160 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C4160 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4160 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Photosmart C4160 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Photosmart C4160 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP Photosmart C4160 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP Photosmart C4160 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Photosmart C4160 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Photosmart C4160 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Photosmart C4160 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4160 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Photosmart C4160 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Photosmart C4160 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Photosmart C4160 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Photosmart C4160 printer is ready to use.