The HP Photosmart C4140 is one of the best all-in-one printers in the market now. Its functions can be so various, which can be printer, scanner, and copier. These multifunction features will definitely offer you some great conveniences that can make your work easier to do. So then, you do not have to find any difficulties while you are doing your work. Then, what can make this HP printer can perform a notable performance? In case you really want to know the answer, you better continue reading this review below.
The HP Photosmart C4140 has actually featured with the large 2.4” display that will allow you to see the image that you want to print, copy, or scan. This particular feature will make your printing, copying, and canning work can be done so easily without any difficulties at all. Furthermore, this specific HP Photosmart C4100 series has been complemented with the best HP Vivera Inks system that can make the result of the printing always look clear and bright. So then, you will find that the printer can make your printed documents and images always great. Aside of that, the digital copy system of the device can also give the very nice resolutions which the copy resolution black graphics can be up to 1200 dpi and the colored text and graphics can be up to 4800x1200 dpi. Moreover, this printer is also compatible for the Intel Pentium II, MS XP Home, MS XP Professional, Mac OS x 10.3.9, Mac OS x 10.4, or higher.
In addition, the HP Photosmart C4140 is also able to connect to your memory storage directly. So then, you can print your fabulous photos from you digital camera without getting connected to the computer. Thus, with so many various features applied on the printer, it is no wonder if you can get numerous great advantages once you have used it in the office or home.
HP Photosmart C4140 Driver & Software Downloads
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.3.9/v10.4/v10.5
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software/Drivers – Mac OS X v10.3/v10.4 (Universal)
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.6
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page – Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
HP Photosmart C3100/C4100 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 8.1/8
HP Photosmart C3100/C4100 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 7
HP Photosmart C3100 and C4100 All-in-One Full Feature Software and Drivers – Windows vista
HP Photosmart Basic Print and Scan Driver – Windows vista
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows XP
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows XP/2000
HP Photosmart Basic Print and Scan Driver – Windows XP/2000
HP Photosmart Basic Print and Scan Driver – Windows XP (64-bit)
HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows (windows 8.1/8/7/vista)
HP Print and Scan Doctor (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)
HP Update Software Utility – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes. – Windows 7/vista/XP
Security update to the HP PML driver – Windows XP
HP Photosmart C4140 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP Photosmart C4140 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP Photosmart C4140 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP Photosmart C4140. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP Photosmart C4140 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP Photosmart C4140 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP Photosmart C4140 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP Photosmart C4140 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4140 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4140 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP Photosmart C4140 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP Photosmart C4140 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Photosmart C4140. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4140 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C4140 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4140 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Photosmart C4140 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Photosmart C4140 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP Photosmart C4140 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP Photosmart C4140 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Photosmart C4140 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Photosmart C4140 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Photosmart C4140 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Photosmart C4140 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Photosmart C4140 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Photosmart C4140 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Photosmart C4140 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Photosmart C4140 printer is ready to use.