Looking for a smart device to print your favorite pictures? Put HP Photosmart 385 to the line will the best the decision that you’ve made, considering its features. But first, this device is pretty tiny in size, which means you can bring Photosmart 385 in any places you want. It has four different four memory card slots, that makes this device is quite versatile. Simply say, you can use xD picture cards, multimedia card, smart media, and some others. You easily can set up the printer once you think about using it, thus no hassle.
And yes, just like any other HP Photosmart series, you will also find LCD display. The size of the LCD display for HP Photosmart 385 is 2.5 inch. Even though the screen is not that huge, however, it is agreeable. You can edit or do something toward the photos before printing it. The addition of LCD display makes you no need to bring your notebook, PC, or some if it is not necessary. In fact, the printer device and its memory card are enough. Improving the pictures quality, if there is something like red eye or some part of your photo needs enhancement for the lacking of light, the printer can do it by itself.
Obviously , memory card is not the only source for HP Photosmart 385 to access the pictures, the addition of Bluetooth connectivity-- wireless connection comes in handy, so then, you can prints some photos directly from your tablet, or smart phone. Else you can use any device that has PictBridge-enabled to connect it with USB cable. For the quality of the picture, it is really natural, sometimes even better. Its compact size it is not the only thing that makes Photosmart 385 portable, but also it rechargeable battery (optional), so yeah, who needs power outlet when you are outside?
HP Photosmart 385 Driver Downloads
HP Photosmart 385 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP Photosmart 385 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP Photosmart 385 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP Photosmart 385. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP Photosmart 385 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP Photosmart 385 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP Photosmart 385 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP Photosmart 385 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart 385 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP Photosmart 385 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP Photosmart 385 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP Photosmart 385 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Photosmart 385. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Photosmart 385 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Photosmart 385 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Photosmart 385 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Photosmart 385 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP Photosmart 385 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP Photosmart 385 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Photosmart 385 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Photosmart 385 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Photosmart 385 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Photosmart 385 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Photosmart 385 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Photosmart 385 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Photosmart 385 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Photosmart 385 printer is ready to use.