Nowadays, more and more business owners are using the HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn. That is because this printer suits many of their business best. For the beginning, the printer is able to print up to 70 ppm. That means, you will get a lot of papers within a minute or so. This is one efficiency that you should not miss.
Besides that, the laser printing technology is something that you cannot take lightly. That is because the printing result between the laser print and ink print is different. The laser print from HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn will surely give you the best result for your printing. For your information, the cartridge for this printer has at least 40,000 nozzles. That means goodbye to the old fashioned printing that will give you the blurry detail. You will surely get the crisp and detailed printing for both text and image.
For some people, spending 600 dollars for this printer might be a little bit expensive. However, if you run a business and you need a lot of papers and documents that you need to print in a short time, then you will not spend your money for nothing. HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn will surely help you with all of your printing preferences.
HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn Driver & Software Specifications
- Up to 42ppm Print Speed
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi Print Resolution
- Hi-Speed USB & Network Connectivity
- A4 Colour Laser Printer
- First Page Out in 10 Seconds
- 2 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host Ports
- Wi-Fi Connectivity (Optional)
- 796 Mhz CPU Speed
- 1280MB Memory
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray (60 to 120gsm plain paper, 125 to 300 gsm photo, 163 to 200 gsm card)
- 500 Sheet Paper Tray (60 to 120 gsm plain paper, 125 to 250 gsm photo, 163 to 200 gsm card)
- 300 Sheet Output
- 10.9cm Colour TouchScreen
- Mobile Print: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified
- Print Languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, Native PDF Printing
- Media Size: A4; A5; A6; B5 (JIS); B6 (JIS); 10 x 15 cm; Envelopes (B5; C5; C6; DL)
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer driver download for Windows:
- For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (32bit or 64 bit) ~ Download here ~ 133 Mb
- HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer driver download for Windows 10 ~ Download here ~ 133 Mb
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer driver download for MAC:
- For OS X 10.5 or later ~ Download here ~ 75 Mb
HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP Officejet 100-L411a Mobile as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn Printer. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn Printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn until needed.
- Insert HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn is ready to use.