HP Officejet 4355 might be one of the best options that you can get if you are looking for the printer for your office. That is because this printer offers you many nice features, especially the all in one feature. This printer can also copy, fax, and scan all of the document types that you want.
Besides that, the printing quality of the printer is something that you should never ask. Even with the draft printing preference, you will still be able to get the dark and clear printing detail for your documents. Therefore, you will be able to save some of the inks for more printing using HP Officejet 4355 printer.
As an addition to that, the fast printing process of this printer will surely help you when you need to print a lot of documents in a short time. Using this printer, you can print up to 16 pages in a minute. That means, you will only need about 30 minutes to print a rim of paper for your office need. With all of those features and advantages of the printer, it will not be much to say that HP Officejet 4355 is one of the best printers for your office needs.
HP Officejet 4355 Driver & Software Specifications
|Width||16.7 inch (426 mm)|
|Height||12.9 inch (330 mm)|
|Depth||17.7 inch (451 mm)|
|Weight||6.6 lbs (3.91 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||20 ppm (black A4), 14 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||1200x1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart)|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||1500 pages|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||70-240 g/m2|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||44 s|
|Scanner Size||216x297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||48 bit|
|Shades Of Gray||256|
|Optical Resolution||1200x1200 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200x19200 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Zoom Step||1 x|
|Copier Resolution (Black)||600x600 dpi|
|Copier Resolution (Color)||1200x1200 dpi|
|Copying Speed||20 ppm (Black A4), 14 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||200|
|Fax Memory||200 pages|
|Fax Speed||33.6 kbit/s|
|Memory||16 Mb, maximum: 16 Mb|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||18 W|
HP Officejet 4355 Printer Driver Downloads
Operation System: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Win 7 (64-bit)
- HP Officejet 4355 Win 7 Driver Update – Download (1.22MB)
- HP Officejet 4355 Win 7 Utility – Download (1.22MB)
File name: dot4patch_reboot.exe
Operation System: Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Officejet 4355 Win 8 Utility – Download (2.23MB)
- HP Officejet 4355 Win 8.1 Utility – Download (2.23MB)
Operation System: Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Win Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Win XP, Win 2000
- HP Officejet 4355 Vista Driver – Download (163.28MB)
- HP Officejet 4355 Win Xp Driver – Download (163.28MB)
- HP Officejet 4355 Win 2000 Driver – Download (163.28MB)
Before installation, you should check in advance the specification to use tools such as the operating system and the type of printer that you use on your Pc or laptop!
HP Officejet 4355 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the HP Officejet 4355 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install HP Officejet 4355 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of HP Officejet 4355. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install HP Officejet 4355 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the HP Officejet 4355 as well.
- Still try not to connect the HP Officejet 4355 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of HP Officejet 4355 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of HP Officejet 4355 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of HP Officejet 4355 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the HP Officejet 4355 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install HP Officejet 4355 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of HP Officejet 4355. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of HP Officejet 4355 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the HP Photosmart C3175 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of HP Officejet 4355 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract HP Officejet 4355 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the HP Officejet 4355 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: HP Officejet 4355 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install HP Officejet 4355 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of HP Officejet 4355 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of HP Officejet 4355 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the HP Officejet 4355 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of HP Officejet 4355 printer until needed.
- Insert HP Officejet 4355 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of HP Officejet 4355 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable HP Officejet 4355 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the HP Officejet 4355 printer is ready to use.